FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Matty said:
Queueing for a computer game? I just don't get it. Wait a few days and walk into a shop and buy it.

This.

Or use that big thing called the Internet. Pre-order. Receive day before release. Simple.

markbmcfc said:
Matty said:
Queueing for a computer game? I just don't get it. Wait a few days and walk into a shop and buy it.

This.

Or use that big thing called the Internet. Pre-order. Receive day before release. Simple.

This.

Or get a life ;-)

Just got it from HMV paid £40 with £1 for disc insurance, I can scratch it as much as I want in the next year now!

Take that all you price hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orite fellas its my day off so iv only just got up but my brother went down and got it this morning with a few of his mates but is still in 6th form and will be dropping it off in half an our.

So can someone tell me if there is an update tonight because if Jerome Boateng is only 72 at RB its a fucking joke. Also someone said Balotelli is shit which if true im pissed off about.

Glenn Johnson just gone to united.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:06 am --<br /><br />
Stillsy said:
Orite fellas its my day off so iv only just got up but my brother went down and got it this morning with a few of his mates but is still in 6th form and will be dropping it off in half an our.

So can someone tell me if there is an update tonight because if Jerome Boateng is only 72 at RB its a fucking joke. Also someone said Balotelli is shit which if true im pissed off about.

And we don't have a 3rd kit.

Oasis_City said:
Glenn Johnson just gone to united.

-- Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:06 am --

Stillsy said:

And we don't have a 3rd kit.

has johnson gone on your manager mode?

and fucking hell they need an update then ffs

Stillsy said:
Jerome Boateng is only 72 at RB its a fucking joke. Also someone said Balotelli is shit which if true im pissed off about.

It's not real you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.