FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Started my Manager Mode with City on it this morning, in my first 4 games I beat Wigan, Stoke and Wolves all 1-0 then suddenly just got beat 4-0 at home by Fulham, we can't even beat them at Eastlands on Fifa...
Few thoughts on it so far:
-Not a fan of the new penalty system, I think changing it from how it has been the last few years is a good idea but I can't get used to this style
-Passing definitely is more difficult, balls tend to get intercepted more often and you have to be precise with the power on the pass
-The feel of shots is better, they seem to have more 'umph' and really crack back off the post or power the back of the net
-Kompany and Tevez are brilliant, Kompany has 3 man of the match awards so far and Tevez runs my whole attack on his own at times
-Celebrations are better, the whole team join in and jump on the scorer unlike last time when he would just celebrate on his own
-Atmosphere is also better, fans are louder and they actually celebrate when you score unlike on Fifa 10 when a faint ripple would go round the ground

Milner is 84 at Left Wing, 80/81 at Centre Mid. Silva is 86 at left wing, mix it up and the ratings work out.

Feels a lot different to the last one, needs some getting used to but its pretty good. Not much different to the last one really they've just changed the menus and added a couple of extra features like the goalkeeper and some different celebrations!

Sorry if this has already been posted but my sister has just told me somewhere is selling it for £15 if you trade in FIFA 10. Does anyone know where this place is? :)

Quick questions to those that have already got it/played it.

-What stadium have City been given? (Is it the same one from FIFA 10)
-Is creating custom chants simple? ('Yes/No/not tried it yet' will do)
-Is the game as 'fun' as it's predecessors or have they spoiled it by making it too 'realistic'?

Ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.