FIFA 11 [MERGED]

got to asda hulme at 11:45, didn't get out till 1:10.
queue was ridiculous.

Just played 3 pre-season friendlies with City.

City 5-0 Siena - Played.
City 2-1 (?) - Simmed.
City 5-0 Deportivo - Simmed.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:59 pm --<br /><br />First league game: away to Chelsea.

Hart

Boyata
Touré
Kompany
Kolarov

De Jong
Yaya
AJ

Silva
Milner
Tevez.

I hate to say this because i love fifa to bits but up to know im hugely let down by this.

Played 3 games up to now and lost all 3. and no its not because im crap because on fifa10 is was really good but they have underated city once again. The rags are unstopable i mean paul scholes scored a header by beating jerome boateng in the air its a fucking shambles.

They have tried to make the passing more realistic when in fact they have ruined the fucking game by it. too many unrealistic passes going straight to their team.

Im still gunna stick at it but it might just take some getting used to but imo its pretty awful up to now.

It is a bit of a dissapointment to be fair. Online play is pretty poor. The passing is shocking, you cant get any power in your passes whatsoever.

Anyway, my XBOX360 packed up lastnight with the 3 red lights was fucking annoyed as I want to play FIFA see if i can get into it.

Got to send it off to Microsoft so there won't be any FIFA for me for 3 weeks minimum :( !

I'm playing Be a Pro and just played Chelsea away which ended 3-3. :(

Went 1-0 up
2-1 down
3-2 up
Then Drogba equalised. :(

Does anyone know how to feint a penalty on the PS3?

Oh and to do the Tevez dance it's L1 and double tap O/X

10.Goater_Legend said:
Does anyone know how to feint a penalty on the PS3?

Oh and to do the Tevez dance it's L1 and double tap O/X
press whatever button you have as your shoot button is as you are running up to the ball..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.