FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Wouldn't say it's "harder" would just say it doesn't do everything for you...you actually have to aim your passes and shots etc which makes it better. Plus the tackling and jostling for the ball is a lot better

C1TY4LIFE said:
ono said:
Yeah but they don't suffer from the ring of death. The reason the graphics aren't as good at your mates is probably more down to his television and his television settings.

Yeah I think its more to do with PSN more than the game, I know there were problems a few weeks ago people couldn't sign in as the server was down so maybe its just a drag on affect. I never understand the whole graphics are better I always thought both consoles are equal the whole comparison of graphics died once the 3rd gen gaming consoles came out. From what I've heard PS3 run at full HD where as 360 only run at 720i so the PS3 has a better picture quality on a full HD T.V then a 360 could pump out
I don't know about the HD thing. Most games i've seen on the ps3 are only 720 anyway, so even if the console allowed 1080, it's limited by the actual game. Shame really, because 1080 looks better.

I don't look like conceeding much, but i don't look like scoring much either.

it boils down to the team your playing and the amount of room, i always struggle agains midtable and bottom teams, but find it a bit easier against the top team.

it's class that's it hard.

people moan cause it's harder, well you want realistic don't you? the days of running through a non-existant midfield are long gone now.

Had a great game before, even though it ended 1-1!

Went 1 down due to a pen (standing tackle, class!) then they literally put 11 men behind the ball, I had to work really hard for my chances, but kept fluffing the finishes. In the end, a sweet Silva cross was met by Ade's head late on. Went a bit mental. :)

Got it today
It very good, a lot harder to score
Got Pounding by The Doves as my walk out song!!
However the ratings are very strange
Why is AJ 85 for England but only 81 for us(im playing him in his bes and same postion for England?)
Kompany 79 WTF!!
Boateng 76!!
Also Silva stays at 85 no matter where you play him in MID or ATT

jacko8684 said:
foxy said:
I've not had a chance to buy it yet, but I have the evening off so I'm off to buy it then have a huge session tonight and tomorrow! I can not wait!
Is it much harder than last year's with the change of passing?
i think its hard this time round... but that makes it more playable.
QUALITY GAME... HAVE A GOOD PLAY ON IT N REPORT BACK!! haha.. u will love it on your day off.

I have had a few games and I am now cracking on with manager mode as city. So far I think it's brilliant, I find defending not too difficult however it seems much harder to attack due to the passing. It has taken quite a bit of getting use to the new passing but I think it makes it more realistic!

I am just on a break now.. I have the scum next so just gearing myself up for it with a cup of tea haha!!

Freestyler said:
IMO it means a bit more to you, when you score a goal.

yeah it does, I scored a screamer with David Silva! Was milking the celebrations!

Co-incidently I injured Ben Arfa as well, on my life it happened but it wasn't with De-Jong though.

I have been playing offline for a bit as online is a nightmare getting disconnected every 5mins, I am however finding the game a bit too easy on legendary mode.

I am 9 games into season and I have won 7 drawn 2 and not yet conceded a goal, come to think of it I can't remember the opposition having a shot. I keep getting 65% possesion.

It doesn't feel right and it has reminded me why I used to like PES for so many years, I am thinking about going back to it.

kiam06 said:
I have been playing offline for a bit as online is a nightmare getting disconnected every 5mins, I am however finding the game a bit too easy on legendary mode.

I am 9 games into season and I have won 7 drawn 2 and not yet conceded a goal, come to think of it I can't remember the opposition having a shot. I keep getting 65% possesion.

It doesn't feel right and it has reminded me why I used to like PES for so many years, I am thinking about going back to it.

play it on legendary, but on manual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.