FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Gotta say i've ALWAYS played fifa even when people went over to pro evo for a few years but this years its a let down!

Its just not as enjoyable anymore, its so hard to take men on, beat them for pace or shoot!

Does anyone know how you can save your online squads so you don't have to mess about with the team formation, squad etc everytime you play a match online??

Really starting to annoy me now as i started off well but now i'm getting slapped every game by silly goals. My win ration is now down to 27%. Really frustrating!!

jacko8684 said:
online is really starting to pissh me off.. ive been ahead in games and its froze/crashed and ive ended up losing!!! n its not my connection coz i stay connected to EA ....anyone else having these probs online? ITS A SHAME COZ ITS QUALITY WHEN IT WORKS PROPERLY.

You on PS3 mate cause I keep having problems with PSN it signs in then after about 30 minutes it looses connection and its not down to my internet because when I re login it signs in perfectly, normally if its due to my internet it just fails to connect altogether. I haven't a clue what's goin on??

C1TY4LIFE said:
jacko8684 said:
online is really starting to pissh me off.. ive been ahead in games and its froze/crashed and ive ended up losing!!! n its not my connection coz i stay connected to EA ....anyone else having these probs online? ITS A SHAME COZ ITS QUALITY WHEN IT WORKS PROPERLY.

You on PS3 mate cause I keep having problems with PSN it signs in then after about 30 minutes it looses connection and its not down to my internet because when I re login it signs in perfectly, normally if its due to my internet it just fails to connect altogether. I haven't a clue what's goin on??

yea its PS3 m8. i no my pals having the same prob..keeps freezing n stuff. I hope its just coz its new or summot but its annoying.

jacko8684 said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

yea its PS3 m8. i no my pals having the same prob..keeps freezing n stuff. I hope its just coz its new or summot but its annoying.

Ps3's are a joke mate. Played on my mates a few times and the graphics arent as good as the xbox. It lags way more than the xbox when you play online and ps3's always have more problems than xbox's e.g not being able to get online because the server is down. And they are dearer.

Stillsy said:
jacko8684 said:

Ps3's are a joke mate. Played on my mates a few times and the graphics arent as good as the xbox. It lags way more than the xbox when you play online and ps3's always have more problems than xbox's e.g not being able to get online because the server is down. And they are dearer.
Yeah but they don't suffer from the ring of death. The reason the graphics aren't as good at your mates is probably more down to his television and his television settings.

ono said:
Stillsy said:
Yeah but they don't suffer from the ring of death. The reason the graphics aren't as good at your mates is probably more down to his television and his television settings.
this isnt gonna make me buy an x box n sack the ps3 off... but i no wot u mean...the graphics on the PS3 are good enough for me..on my little 32incher!!! and the ring of death is a big problem.. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD SORT THE ONLINE GAME MODES OUT!! coz fifa 10 was sweet online.......
anyone fancies a game of an evening... (jacko8684) ps3name....

ono said:
Stillsy said:

Yeah I think its more to do with PSN more than the game, I know there were problems a few weeks ago people couldn't sign in as the server was down so maybe its just a drag on affect. I never understand the whole graphics are better I always thought both consoles are equal the whole comparison of graphics died once the 3rd gen gaming consoles came out. From what I've heard PS3 run at full HD where as 360 only run at 720i so the PS3 has a better picture quality on a full HD T.V then a 360 could pump out

I've not had a chance to buy it yet, but I have the evening off so I'm off to buy it then have a huge session tonight and tomorrow! I can not wait!
Is it much harder than last year's with the change of passing?

foxy said:
I've not had a chance to buy it yet, but I have the evening off so I'm off to buy it then have a huge session tonight and tomorrow! I can not wait!
Is it much harder than last year's with the change of passing?
i think its hard this time round... but that makes it more playable.
QUALITY GAME... HAVE A GOOD PLAY ON IT N REPORT BACK!! haha.. u will love it on your day off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.