FIFA 11 [MERGED]

ono said:
GStar said:
You get all that in FIFA 11... i'd like to think i've played both games enough, for the past number of years to get 'it' and I'd agree with the reviews.
Sorry, when i say 'it' i mean some people don't seem to understand why it's 'robotic' and don't understand what the game is trying to replicate. People talk about it like it's just an error with the animation. That's what i was trying to say.

Ah ok, cool... as you say each to their own. I think animations has always been a weakness with PES, even at it's height in 05.

What line ups do you use with City?

Against the good 5* star teams i usually play like this.

.............................Hart.................................

Boateng.........Toure...........Kompany........Kolarov

....................Yaya.............De Jong.................

Johnson..................................................Silva

....................Balotelli...........Tevez...................

But when playing lesser 5* stars and lower i swap Milner for Silva.

Balotelli is brilliant so is Johnson.

The best City team I can make (based on overalls):

-------------------Given [84]
DeJong [79]-Toure [83]-Richards [82]-Kolarov/Barry [79]
-------------------Yaya [80]
Johnson [81]-------------------------Milner [83]
-------------------Silva[85]
------------Tevez [85]-Adebayor [83]

Subs:
Hart [82], Kompany [79], Lescott [80], SWP [80], Barry [79], SantaCruz [80], Balotelli [81]

No players under 79 which is quite nice and we have the same amount of players over 80 as Chelsea (The most in the Premier League) but!
DeJong is the best right back weve got :S
Boateng doesn't even get a mention,
Barry being the 3rd best LB in the Premier League/World isn't right either i'm afraid,
Richards being better than Lescott and Kompany at CB is also wrong,
SantaCruz being anything near 80 and even the bench is totally wrong
and WTF is up with Milner's head on FIFA 11!!!

a few more things wrong with City include:
White collar on the GK's top which isn't right... No Logan, with him being in our list of 25 i thought he should of been included... Chelsea/Scum/Arsenal etc. all have a full squad of players with licensed faces with some even being updated from last years game, yet City have only Lescott with a new one. Milner, Hart, Johnson (Young Player of The Year, Team of The Year, England Internationals etc.) has worse faces than last years game (especially Milner!!!) and we still have the 2 worse faces in the game: Given & Santa Cruz

Game play is good though! :P

PS. The Overall bug that changes players overalls (eg. Yaya 83 - 77!) is all a conspiracy to stop City from being a 5 star team...

City = 16
Chelsea = 14
Scum = 14
Arsenal = 12

That shows players with overalls over 80... so why aren't we a 5* team!?

PSS. Where's the 3rd kit gone!? :@

had the lads round playing it all night, and have come to the conclusion its a borefest now.
Can no longer score shit hot goals and the finessing is shit outside the box. Me and my bro just played fully manual and enjoyed it alot better.

ono said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
Anyone else waiting a week for Evo then?

Played about 15games on both demos and after buying Fifa for the last couple of years I think PES has not only caught up but jumped way ahead.

I can't quite put my finger on it but Fifa 11 (whilst great) still feels a bit 'on rails' to me and controlling someone like Iniesta on PES feels so much more intuitive this year compared to his Fifa incarnation. What really stands out though is the passing. Fifa's passing is markedly improved this year but PES gives you much less room for error, but crucially greater control. Some of the moves I've done on the PES demo just wouldn't be possible with the Fifa engine. I think Fifa didn't go far enough with the manual passing this year out of fear of alienating the hordes of casual gamers who only buy football/FPS games. Similarly Fifa's crossing is still poor and the AI movement of the opposition is still too predictable.
Me.

Bought both Fifa09 and Fifa10 on release date. Holding out this year after playing PES demo.

Fifa's a good game. But it's not for me i don't think. I reckon i could enjoy it on manual, but only until PES comes out next week.

Read some reviews in The Sun and they claimed Fifa was more realistic because PES still robotic. Some people just don't get 'it'. Aha. I love how different players have different reaction times, and i love how the game takes into account transfer of weight, when turning with a player.

Each to their own i guess.

The problem (or one of the problems at least) is that when players don't have the ball they're fucking speed demons.
Konami also aren't the best when it comes to linking animations.

Freestyler said:
I've edited the file now and it's like 55mb, gonna take a while to copy, plus it will take ages to copy to the PS3.

anyone have any good quality versions which are smaller file size?

cheers.

55Mb for a little mp3???

Okay guys, got a 200kb file of Blue Moon as an mp3..

Easiest thing to do is stick this on a memory stick then copy the file to the hard drive of the Xbox/PS3

Payed £1.50 for this badboy so be greatful :P

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4SF15RG0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4SF15RG0</a>

Has anyone noticed that none of our players wear undershirts in the rain or snow?!

Really annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.