FIFA 12- Official Thread

AntonDonJuan said:
quiet_riot said:
I only play manual, so I'm used to being beaten.
I played Bowers off here not long ago. 2-0 up at halftime, got giddy and got beat 3-2

Terrible

Had some good games with Bowers, only problem is we didn't play often enough.

ono said:
citygal1 said:
whats the deal with the settings and being able to put all ur speeds up and ur opponents down. feels like cheating so easy to do. dont like it.
Well the idea is that you deduct the same amount of points from the CPU as you do from yourself.

For example, if you wanted the ball to travel slower, or if you wanted players to accelerate slower, then you would reduce accordingly for both yourself and the CPU.

On the other hand, it's good for manual players. I play manual, on world class difficulty, and everything is fine, except the CPU has a 95% passing success rate over a 30 minute match. This is unrealistic so i lower their passing accuracy by 5 points. This makes the game more realistic as from time to time, the misplace passes, just like i do on manual.

I take back what i said earlier about not enjoying it. Switching to manual, and messing with the sliders has made the game really enjoyable.

Went on EA webiste earlier, understand it more now, im finding this tactical defending difficult but ive only played 3 games upto now, im sure il get used to it.

i've had to recall fucking adebayor!

aguero, balotelli, dzeko... are all out for months!

Anyone got a club going on PS3 that i could join or does anyone fancy setting one up?

I was in one with Citypie who is a legend but everytime i log on he has made a new team......I'm wanting to start an adventure not chop and change every week.

Was class when we had the 2 teams going a year or so ago - had some right battles. Come on, where are you all at now???

Kiam?
City 123?
Ero (ticket touring tw*t)?

It's going to be oooh so good baby! Danny Boy - if you are reading this, text me about a club, we will get something sorted if no-one has one we can join...also, tell your scottish mates to do one! Och Aye!

blueboyforever said:
Bongo Joe said:
On career mode did anyone else have to play the League Cup 2nd round?

Yeah pal played Notts County
Shouldn't we only enter at the 3rd round or is it because there are no continental competitions in the first season?

Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Fulham are all in it on mine and they shouldn't be whereas United and Spurs seem to have got a bye into the 3rd round, weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.