FIFA 12- Official Thread

Im playing as Wimbledon. I got to the third round of the FA cup where I lost to Ipswich and I´m in the final of the Paint Trophy. The whole season i have been bouncing between the promotion and playoff spots. Playing on Pro difficulty is a decent challenge actually. I used to just play world class in 11 and beat any team playing the CPU

Fed up of people on Ultimate team having rag badges and rag kits and making our players play for em. Its disgusting

Does anyone know on career mode if you use the scouts, can you send the young players out on loan to grow? Or do you have to play them yourself?

Any help would be great thanks.

SWP's back - gimme a shout when you want a rematch?

1dd2e29b.jpg

When it comes to city and only city I don't like to make "super teams" since we already have as close as you can get to one in the game,and I don't like the thought of replacing Dzeko,Yaya,De Jong,Richards etc. just cause someone else is rated higher.
Wanted to mention though if it hasn't been before make sure to pick up Mohammed Abu from Stromsgodset for some reason it doesn't list him on loan so he goes unnoticed.Starts at 19 yrs and 73 I think but can reach 80 by the end of a decent season,beast that kid.
A perfect buy for lower league teams also.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 am --<br /><br />
blueboyforever said:
Does anyone know on career mode if you use the scouts, can you send the young players out on loan to grow? Or do you have to play them yourself?

Any help would be great thanks.
You can loan em.
Some players grow even sittin in the reserves.

RabidCity said:
any help? I've stored a player in club and can't see how to add him to my team.

Thanks

When you go into your squad, go over a player and you can switch player from your club by pressing y or triangle i think it is, or if theirs a spare slow press X or square. Not on xbox currently so can't quite remember which button it is.

Chungo said:
Fed up of people on Ultimate team having rag badges and rag kits and making our players play for em. Its disgusting

lol. Think of it as a back-handed compliment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.