FIFA 12- Official Thread

Promoted West Ham and won the FA Cup in my first year. Revamped the squad as were in the Europa League. A lot of players from North America are quite cheap on wages so I bought them.

Smith (Canada)

Jokic
Tomkins
George John (USA)
Chandler (USA)

Barrera (Mexico)
Digard (France)
Donovan (USA

Traore (Guinea)
Hines
Gatt (USA)<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 am --<br /><br />Promoted West Ham and won the FA Cup in my first year. Revamped the squad as were in the Europa League. A lot of players from North America are quite cheap on wages so I bought them.

Smith (Canada)

Jokic
Tomkins
George John (USA)
Chandler (USA)

Barrera (Mexico)
Digard (France)
Donovan (USA

Traore (Guinea)
Hines
Gatt (USA)

Have the board ever sold a player without you saying yes? Barca offered 36.5mill for Kompany but I said no, next message I got was they sold Kompany for 17.5mill to Barca. Gutted

jacko8684 said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Won the FA cup and finished 6th in my first season after being top at Christmas!

Got rid of Lescott to Barca, Bridge to QPR and Kolo to Valencia. Couple of reserves like Cunningham i've sold too. And also got a lot out on loan.

I've bought Pique to put into my back 4, and also bought Boateng back as a back CB as he is young and decent. Loaned out Savic and Sorenson who I bought from Juve.

After a fairly disappointing season, I've reverted to a standard 4-42, and bought Hazard and Wilshire. I like buying young players to biuld for the future.

So my team is currently;

Hart

Micah
Vinny
Pique
Clichy

Hazard/Nasri
Yaya
Wiltshire
Dave

Sergio
Balotelli/Dzeko

Got rid of Tevez to AC Milan for £35mil. Real wanted Dave for £53mil which i rejected. Then Inter came in with £29mil! Cheeky fuckers.

cheeky fcukers!
on mine tevez to inter for 26mil, just to get rid of the little terd

and is this Dave any good? seems i have missed a trick ;-)

I know, i was gobsmacked when Real offered that much, but after rejecting it and Inter coming in with 29mil, I wish there was a "fuck off" option.

He's really good is Dave, up to 89 rating already!

BuckersMCFC said:
jacko8684 said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Won the FA cup and finished 6th in my first season after being top at Christmas!

Got rid of Lescott to Barca, Bridge to QPR and Kolo to Valencia. Couple of reserves like Cunningham i've sold too. And also got a lot out on loan.

I've bought Pique to put into my back 4, and also bought Boateng back as a back CB as he is young and decent. Loaned out Savic and Sorenson who I bought from Juve.

After a fairly disappointing season, I've reverted to a standard 4-42, and bought Hazard and Wilshire. I like buying young players to biuld for the future.

So my team is currently;

Hart

Micah
Vinny
Pique
Clichy

Hazard/Nasri
Yaya
Wiltshire
Dave

Sergio
Balotelli/Dzeko

Got rid of Tevez to AC Milan for £35mil. Real wanted Dave for £53mil which i rejected. Then Inter came in with £29mil! Cheeky fuckers.

cheeky fcukers!
on mine tevez to inter for 26mil, just to get rid of the little terd

and is this Dave any good? seems i have missed a trick ;-)

I know, i was gobsmacked when Real offered that much, but after rejecting it and Inter coming in with 29mil, I wish there was a "fuck off" option.He's really good is Dave, up to 89 rating already!

nice work, made me lol that

bid 40 mill for hazard lille wanted 75m

then the fuckers offered 20m for tevez

team now league
....................hart
richards hummels kompany clichy
.......yaya........... barry

...nasri ..........................silva
.............kun
........................dzeko

team cups
.....................panti
van der weil savic....lescott.....kolarov
............njd................milner
....hazard.......marin.........aj
..............balo/abel hernandez

brought few kids through scouted aswell

when alan smith does the commentary,he states even though he is a birmingham boy he supported city ,and his fav player is COLIN
THE KING.

always like alan smith :0

-- Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:38 pm --

got cavani upfront with kun,cavani is awesome.

i have 23 players in my squad and i swap all 11 after every game

1st team.

joe hart
micah
tiago silva
vinny
kolarov
ndj
yaya
nasri
silva
cavani
kun.

2nd team

bauman
abate
boyata
left back cant remember his name ?
bonucci
vidal,in the game he is better than king kong de jong
wilshire
hazard
lucas,fast as feck and awesome
schuuurie,this lad is awesome.
neymar,sulky fucker but awesome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.