FIFA 12- Official Thread

whosonthebench said:
What team do we all choose, apart from city? if you say real madrid/barca/chelsea/utd ill shoot you.

Newcastle are good for a 4 star team.

After every Ultimate team match I get an error message saying can't connect to FUT, then I get kicked off ultimate team and don't get the coins for winning the match/ tournament :/

Spoke to the help people but they're useless!

is there a quality pro club on Bluemoon for fifa 12 ps3? if so, and if recruiting I just got the game and have taken to it quite well (10wins 5 draws 3 losses); and I qould love to join a club. jcvd_mancity is my name.

CTID

whosonthebench said:
What team do we all choose, apart from city? if you say real madrid/barca/chelsea/utd ill shoot you.

SANTOS!

there fooking quality trick is not to sprint and ull take it past everyone.

quality.. there ratings abit shit but can compete with any top flight club easily in the game

Rushton121 said:
After every Ultimate team match I get an error message saying can't connect to FUT, then I get kicked off ultimate team and don't get the coins for winning the match/ tournament :/

Spoke to the help people but they're useless!

Having the same issue mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.