FIFA 12- Official Thread

SS117 said:
Playing clubs yesterday, I saw the keeper was on his line, pick this one out!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/98005052#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/98005052#</a>

nice!

I thought I'd make my own galacticos City team (minus any ridiculous Messi/Ronaldo/Iniesta signings).

--------------Hart-------------
---Richards--Kompany--Clichy---
Hazard----Silva-----Modric----Bale
------Aguero---------Lavezzi----
--------------Cavani------------

Don't even know how I afforded it.

The Goat 10 said:
I've signed Messi for £140million on £550K a week, I feel dirty...

they sed they wanted 144 million when i enquired the robbing bastards and i just flogged him on deadline day for 99 million to madrid , i also felt unclean. lol

im goin to start a proclub for xbox tonight ill get back to you but it'll be something like bluemoonmcfc.

i was in div 4 but got relegated to div 6, now back in div 5 looking to get back in the big time

of course play with city but in div 4 you just get paired with barca and real - v annoying

so my new adopted 4 star teams are

stoke: solid defense pacey on the wings and able to put it away up front

equador: christian benitez is awesome for some reason

anzi : eto'o nuff said

a few of the brazilian teams are great vasco de gama - flemengo - santos and corthintians

got the game this weekend i'm finding moving up the divisions a quite simply task only have 1 loss and that was a connection problem where i got given the loss. Livid

my psn is ogilvie and i'm up for club if we get one going

california blue said:
im goin to start a proclub for xbox tonight ill get back to you but it'll be something like bluemoonmcfc.

i was in div 4 but got relegated to div 6, now back in div 5 looking to get back in the big time

of course play with city but in div 4 you just get paired with barca and real - v annoying

so my new adopted 4 star teams are

stoke: solid defense pacey on the wings and able to put it away up front

equador: christian benitez is awesome for some reason

anzi : eto'o nuff said

a few of the brazilian teams are great vasco de gama - flemengo - santos and corthintians

I will have that, CAM David Silva is my pro, hes only rated 77 at the moment but that should shoot up.

AIQ88 said:
A question to those who play manager mode. The money you make off selling players and winning trophies etc do you still keep it next season and do they give you more money next year as well? Do I need to spend everything before the end of the season to use up the money?

yes you get to keep whatever you have/made.

they just give you more at the start of every season, so you can save it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.