FIFA 12- Official Thread

sam the drummer said:
Talking of funny transfers; City sold Kompany to Barca and replaced him with Onouha. Liverpool sold Suarez and bought Ibrahimovic and Pato! United bought Benzema (could happen apart from the price). Chelsea bought Sneijder (maybe). Spurs got G Rossi (no way!). Wolves were taken over and tried to buy Dzeko and wait for it.......Everton bought Robinho! Hahahah!

my team is awesome on player manager mode...
Hart....Micah....savic....luisao...gael.....schweinsteiger....ramsay(loan).....thiago......jackson(awesome!!)...aguero and Balotelli
bench is...johnson, hargreaves, dzeko, de jong, pantillon and a youngster i cant spell his name!!

its miles better this year for career mode, transfer deadline day is a good addition

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hnsym3e1bbG6h" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ulti ... ym3e1bbG6h</a>

thats my UT

Just played some ****, his fav team was real madrid, great start I thought here we go. Got into the game and it was fucking snowing and we had a white ball :s he obviously knew what he was doing as he won 4-1. add the fact that he couldn't go two steps without wiggling the right stick annoyed me even more.

whosonthebench said:
Just played some ****, his fav team was real madrid, great start I thought here we go. Got into the game and it was fucking snowing and we had a white ball :s he obviously knew what he was doing as he won 4-1. add the fact that he couldn't go two steps without wiggling the right stick annoyed me even more.

Haha snows a pain in the ass, but you would hate to play me if you don't like the people using tricks!

Maybe its the fact I can't do them is why I hate it so much. I prefer a nice thought out build up and walk it into the net, like arsenal a few years ago.

whosonthebench said:
Maybe its the fact I can't do them is why I hate it so much. I prefer a nice thought out build up and walk it into the net, like arsenal a few years ago.

I mainly only do step overs and throw in some other tricks but you really have to practise them to get them to work well. I got complimented by a fella the other day saying my timing was perfect but he was awful at defending.

Keep trying them in the arena, try the step overs to start with.

california blue said:
yeah pro club

Im in. CM<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:37 am --<br /><br />
california blue said:
my xbox fifa club

Blue Moon MCFC sign up transfers welcome

back in div 4 today

also i just started playing UT and cant connect to an online game for shit - maybe my team is too shit?

Just sent a request to join the team mate, once you have accepted it could you add me please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.