FIFA 12- Official Thread

How do people react when you get a message after a match giving you grief? Do you give them some shit back or laugh and ignore it?

city diehard said:
Lancet Fluke said:
How do people react when you get a message after a match giving you grief? Do you give them some shit back or laugh and ignore it?

Normally respond with 'Jog on, you dirty filthy rag'. Normally does the job.
And what are the possibilties of getting banned for sending abusive messages. I may have over reacted slightly to someone sending me a shitty message!

Akai said:
Pizzaro is in the latest update today.

76 ovrall
Got him in my ultimate team. Great player. Not quick or strong like in real life i suppose but his passing is crazy good and dribbling is awesome as well.

fatbloke said:
sjk2008 said:
Sorry mate, but you couldn't be more wrong.

I start every game by shifting my starting style to attacking and use the high pressure tactic instead of counter attack pretty much 9 times out of 10. I'm not quite sure where you get the impression I play deep from.

I suppose we can have a couple of more matches now it's Fifa 12 'cause when I beat you, it was on Fifa 11.

I also remember you moaning a little because I liked to use the high pressure tactic by getting a team-mate to add additional pressure however the effectiveness of this has been reduced from Fifa11 to Fifa12.

I enjoyed the games against you last time, just a shame you had to harp on about the way I played when there was quite frankly nothing wrong with it.

I regularly have more posession and more shots on target. UNLESS, i'm playing one of the boring bastards as i've already mentioned who time waste for 75 mins.

Whats your PSN id bud?

That made me chuckle, Harry Redknapp spoke more truthfully in court without twitching (allegedly).

Well I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. I had a laugh when you came on here whinging after I beat you.

How silly of me to think you could get over it and play a harmless game to compare our styles. Never mind though eh. Stick to your difference in opinion (which I can accept) and keep up the stupid replies (which are pitiful).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.