FIFA 12- Official Thread

Andy Milton Keynes said:
Is anyone else finding this game really hard?

This is the first football game I've played before and I've managed a whopping 31 seasons H2H and I'm still in division 8!!

Any tips or help would be appreciated! If you fancy a game (Xbox) pm me and go easy!

not really, once you get your tactics and most suitable formation settled, it will be easy.

won the H2H league 6 times now, 2 in a row recently, lost 2 games. Though, sometimes when I play too much I start to lose games easily and get relegated.

Akai said:
Andy Milton Keynes said:
Is anyone else finding this game really hard?

This is the first football game I've played before and I've managed a whopping 31 seasons H2H and I'm still in division 8!!

Any tips or help would be appreciated! If you fancy a game (Xbox) pm me and go easy!

not really, once you get your tactics and most suitable formation settled, it will be easy.

won the H2H league 6 times now, 2 in a row recently, lost 2 games. Though, sometimes when I play too much I start to lose games easily and get relegated.

Finally won my first league title yesterday but only after I should already have won two but EA servers disconnected me in the final game of both previous campaigns were I was leading going into the final minutes and a win away from the title. It was like a serious case of deja vu the 2nd time round so was obviously wary of it happening again but thankfully I managed it.

I'm confident the titles will come flooding in now though.

Will have to have you a rematch Akai mate. The last game was an epic and I think it's only fair to give you a chance to exact revenge after my 4-3 success :-)

3rd league title in a row, 7 in total.

started to get boring and no local tourney's recently :(

sjk2008, sure mate .. hopefully I'll see you on around this weekend :)

Got promoted through all the divisions first time of asking into div 1, then won the league first time around. 1v1s are pretty boring though. Online team play is where its at.

Ordered FIFA Street the other day, Heard it's a heap better then last time, i hope it is. Anyone playing?

I'm on a mission right now with Crawley Town. In the Championship, with promotion likely. Thanks to nice draws in the cups I'm in the Europa and FA Cup.

MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:
Started a career mode with Roma. Team:

Stekelenburg - 84

Mario Fernandes - 76 (Potential of 83)
Kalas - 73 (Potential of 85)
Ogbonna - 76 (Potential of 87)
Danny Simpson - 76

De Rossi - 84
Henriksen - 74 (Potential of 80)
Pjanic - 79
Ayew - 76 (Potential of 83)

Benitez - 78
Odemwingie - 79
Moved to Liverpool. Team:

Reina

Walker
Chiellini
Skrtel
Enrique

Gerrard
Adam
Renato
Aquilani

Suarez
Bellamy
1 1/2 seasons in:

Reina

Walker
Skrtel
Ogbonna
Enrique

Gerrard
Adam
Gaitain

Agbonlahor
Guidetti
Suarez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.