FIFA 12- Official Thread

Akai said:
3rd league title in a row, 7 in total.

started to get boring and no local tourney's recently :(

sjk2008, sure mate .. hopefully I'll see you on around this weekend :)

Fucking hell mate, that formation you play is outrageous!!

3-3-4?

No wonder I got so much joy on the flanks! (By the way, are you always Spain)?

First match, another close victory for myself! - Spain 2-3 England

Second match, another epic but defeat this time! - Spain 2-1 Holland
(Seriously, how did I lose that game?)

Decider for the day.......Argentina 1-4 Brazil. Nice to sign off with a victory!

Akai, how do you win titles with that formation bud? It's madness!!

sjk2008 said:
Akai said:
3rd league title in a row, 7 in total.

started to get boring and no local tourney's recently :(

sjk2008, sure mate .. hopefully I'll see you on around this weekend :)

Fucking hell mate, that formation you play is outrageous!!

3-3-4?

No wonder I got so much joy on the flanks! (By the way, are you always Spain)?

First match, another close victory for myself! - Spain 2-3 England

Second match, another epic but defeat this time! - Spain 2-1 Holland
(Seriously, how did I lose that game?)

Decider for the day.......Argentina 1-4 Brazil. Nice to sign off with a victory!

Akai, how do you win titles with that formation bud? It's madness!!

yea that formation wins me titles believe it or not.

when I play head 2 head I actually cover the flanks more carefully than in friendly.

I count on high pressure from the attackers and the midfielders, usually playing Javi Martinez does the trick for me, can easily control the game.

first game I messed up, had to get the phone while in the formation menu, 3 substitutions in the first 5 minutes lol.

teams that I play usually play Spain, Barca, City, Juventus, Cote Divor, Bayern. (shouldn't have played with a new team..argentina!)

I was going to start a new career and try to take a Crawley Town or AFC Wimbledon all the way to the Champions League. Does anyone know if your transfer and wage budgets go up accordingly as you gain promotions? Or does it stay as a league two budget? I don't want to put a load of time into it only to find that it's damn near impossible to achieve.

Anyone fancy a couple of games on Xbox 360 in about 10 mins?

Sick of all the piss-takers online just want a couple of friendly games rather than people who pass it around their back 4 and waste time when they go 1 goal up..

Daveth said:

Sick of all the piss-takers online just want a couple of friendly games rather than people who pass it around their back 4 and waste time when they go 1 goal up..

add J0shers92, will be on after my dinner about 20 mins, i aint got a mic though mate

Josh Blue said:
Daveth said:

add J0shers92, will be on after my dinner about 20 mins, i aint got a mic though mate

np mate I have a mic but I have no idea where it is!
Just added you, be ready in about 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.