FIFA 12- Official Thread

Has anyone ever had a good youth player in career mode? I sign the ones with high 90's potential and they start at like 60 something so i loan them out for a few season but they never seem to improve. Can't play them because they're so shit and slow.

RandomJ said:
Has anyone ever had a good youth player in career mode? I sign the ones with high 90's potential and they start at like 60 something so i loan them out for a few season but they never seem to improve. Can't play them because they're so shit and slow.

Their current rating is much more important. Don't bother with scouts who aren't 5star/5star as with less you'd be better buying young real players and selling at profit or just developing.

Then only really sign players whose upper range for Current Overall score is 70+ (The highest i've ever seen while scouting is 81 and turned out to be 74 when promoted). If you promote a youngster who is around 60 overall he won't get decent game time if sent on loan but if you send a 70 to the Championship he will improve. Another alternative if simming is get a starting player in the same position who has shit stamina and your youngster will sub on nearly every match.

Well I clearly lost my ability. I've been away for a couple of months and come back to find that I got myself into division 6 in H2H before I left. I'm now back in Div9 somehow after never winning a game.

Got it last Sunday after holding out in belief that Pro Evo was always superior. Enjoying it so far and tearing up H2H mode with a 12-2-3 record and finding myself in division 7.

Struggling to get to grips with anybody that plays 1-2's all over the place, is there any way to match the players run after he's released the ball rather than having your players drawn towards the ball?

don't like being city as i don't like selling players i like. so i've got a manager mode with chelsea, team is...

--------------------------lloris (90)--------------------------

s.ramos (87)------luiz (85)-------hummels(87)-------coentrao (84)

----------------moatinho (85)--------ramires (82)-----------------

lavezzi (88)---------------mata (85) --------------------pedro (87)

------------------------benzema (86)----------------------------

subs:

ivanovic CB - 84
tremoulinas LB - 81
jovetic CF - 83
sturridge ST - 82
agusto CAM - 84
lukaku ST - 80
mikel CDM - 82

GazC said:
Got it last Sunday after holding out in belief that Pro Evo was always superior. Enjoying it so far and tearing up H2H mode with a 12-2-3 record and finding myself in division 7.

Struggling to get to grips with anybody that plays 1-2's all over the place, is there any way to match the players run after he's released the ball rather than having your players drawn towards the ball?

Follow the guy who makes the initial pass and make the computer close down the guy who makes the second pass. You should either tackle the runner or cut out the pass.

Does anyone on here have the Gamertag 'NIXON MCFC' or something along the lines of that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.