FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #8 RELEASED

danny123 said:
Good games mcfc_ms. I think the 2nd game was like your first half in the first game, everything just went right! I just need to play Sunderland now!

Thought the same thing.

Getafe and Hamburg - I'll be on tomorrow about half 7

Parma and Santos, I'll be around from 3ish today if either of you are around my psn is ogilvie

jacko8684 said:
danny123 said:
Good games mcfc_ms. I think the 2nd game was like your first half in the first game, everything just went right! I just need to play Sunderland now!
will be on this evening m8

Brilliant, I'll be on later then :) I sent you a friend request the other day!

danny123 said:
jacko8684 said:
danny123 said:
will be on this evening m8

Brilliant, I'll be on later then :) I sent you a friend request the other day!
yea ive not been on all weekend, had a wedding to attend which took me too long to recover from! im still a bit fragile today, so thats my excuse in early just in case!! ha

standytogilvy said:
Parma and Santos, I'll be around from 3ish today if either of you are around my psn is ogilvie

Yeh should be on at 3

jacko8684 said:
Hamburg I'll be on tomorrow evening if you're about not managed to get on tonight. Early start in the morning.
Just as an update myself and hamburg had a game last night which He won 2-1 so we have 1 more to play. I was falling asleep during the game I was that tired last night. that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
;-)

Jacko, did you or Cool Cat get to play the 2nd game as I only have the Hamburg 2-1 Sunderland result logged at the moment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.