FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #10 NOW RELEASED

Full credit to TopDogTaylor here. Beating pretty much everything that's put in front of him.

However, the real tests soon begin. After his next 2 opponents, his next 7 opponents (in no particular order btw) are Stuttgart, Fulham, Spartak, Galatasaray, Getafe, Werder Bremen & Sunderland.

I will hold my hands up and congratulate you if you can come out of such a difficult run in still sitting pretty at the top.

Wowsers.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
lmao oh yeah, i am a plank indeed. Whos Parma?

bm is dancity2980
psn is mancunianmagic

sjk2008 said:
Full credit to TopDogTaylor here. Beating pretty much everything that's put in front of him.

However, the real tests soon begin. After his next 2 opponents, his next 7 opponents (in no particular order btw) are Stuttgart, Fulham, Spartak, Galatasaray, Getafe, Werder Bremen & Sunderland.

I will hold my hands up and congratulate you if you can come out of such a difficult run in still sitting pretty at the top.

Wowsers.

-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 pm --

bm is dancity2980
psn is mancunianmagic

Oh dear.... thats the guy i have played. Im sure he played as Palermo?

chaz1337 said:
wolfburg 3-1 espanyol

espanyol 1-4 wolfburg

Good games, well played<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 pm --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:

Wowsers.

Cheers mate! Can't wait for the challenge ahead! For the time being I just hope the teams around me tart dropping a few points!

sjk2008 said:

Wowsers.

bm is dancity2980
psn is mancunianmagic

I don't think you did. Well, the guy on here who now controls Palermo is danny123. I saw his post on here a few pages back asking who his opponents were and you accepted. You will have to check whether you're confusing yourself or not here?

Palermo is danny123 (not sure on bm name)

Parma is dancity2980/mancunian magic

If you played one of them whilst they controlled another team you will need to replay it. Saying that, I have a feeling you are just getting a little confused.

I hope so anyway!

sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:

Wowsers.

bm is dancity2980
psn is mancunianmagic

I don't think you did. Well, the guy on here who now controls Palermo is danny123. I saw his post on here a few pages back asking who his opponents were and you accepted. You will have to check whether you're confusing yourself or not here?

If you played one of them whilst they controlled another team you will need to replay it. Saying that, I have a feeling you are just getting a little confused.

I hope so anyway!

Your quite right... Danny123 is MCFC-CHAMPIONS12 on ps3. So basically yeah, im having a slow day haha

sjk2008 said:

I hope so anyway!

Your quite right... Danny123 is MCFC-CHAMPIONS12 on ps3. So basically yeah, im having a slow day haha

Thank fuck for that.

Right, get arranging with the other dan then!

Spartak moskva 5-1 santos
Santos 2-3 spartak moskva

The first game was pathetic by me. Second game was a cracker

Santos 1 - Spartak 5
Spartak 3 - Santos 2

Good games mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.