FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #10 NOW RELEASED

Have been out all weekend so haven't been online.
Will be back online tonight or tomorrow to play whichever games i'm due to play.

DanCity2890 said:
Have been out all weekend so haven't been online.
Will be back online tonight or tomorrow to play whichever games i'm due to play.

I'm one of your games as Spartak, i've added you on the psn mate

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #8 RELEASED

ali_bee said:
cool cat said:
Are Bremen about tonight ?

Sorry mate, haven't been about over the weekend. Can play tonight if it suits you? Also, Montpellier, you wanna play our games??
About 9 mate . My psn is Rifle13

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #8 RELEASED

cool cat said:
ali_bee said:
cool cat said:
Are Bremen about tonight ?

Sorry mate, haven't been about over the weekend. Can play tonight if it suits you? Also, Montpellier, you wanna play our games??
About 9 mate . My psn is Rifle13

No worries. Have sent you the friend request

Cup:

Fulham 3 Wolfsberg 0

Fair play good game! Don't know why bothered to be honest everyone on my back tonight so wasn't in best of moods! Will look forward to the league games and getting my revenge :-)

BlueTaylor91 said:
Cup:

Fulham 3 Wolfsberg 0

Fair play good game! Don't know why bothered to be honest everyone on my back tonight so wasn't in best of moods! Will look forward to the league games and getting my revenge :-)

Yeah, good game.

How come everyone's on your back lol? Tell 'em to fuck right off, you have games to win!!

Yeah, roll on the league games. Would rather that would have been 3 pts than a cup win tbh!

sjk2008 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Cup:

Fulham 3 Wolfsberg 0

Yeah, good game.

How come everyone's on your back lol? Tell 'em to fuck right off, you have games to win!!

Yeah, roll on the league games. Would rather that would have been 3 pts than a cup win tbh!

Argh the "do this" "do that" "not done that yet" crap

Got a puppy and just won't leave me the **** alone haha

Hamburg 3 Sunderland 1 . Good games mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.