FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #10 NOW RELEASED

csit17 said:
CSIT17 Aston Villa 2 - 1 Palmero Danny123 - tight game settled by a Bent penalty with 7 mins to go
Danny123 Palmero 1 - 2 Aston Villa CSIT17 - another tight game but managed to get 2 up and see it out

Well played Danny123

SJK, I've already played Aston Villa, resuls are here. I just need to play Bilbao when he gets back :)

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - TIME TO CATCH UP, CORINTHIANS!!!

Sunderland and Bremen

Will be on later at some point so add me mcfc_ms

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League Fixtures #10 NOW RELEASED

danny123 said:
csit17 said:
CSIT17 Aston Villa 2 - 1 Palmero Danny123 - tight game settled by a Bent penalty with 7 mins to go
Danny123 Palmero 1 - 2 Aston Villa CSIT17 - another tight game but managed to get 2 up and see it out

Well played Danny123

SJK, I've already played Aston Villa, resuls are here. I just need to play Bilbao when he gets back :)

OK, updated.

By the way, who'd be up for a World Cup to run alongside this league? Just to give us a break from our club teams?

I'll do a random draw, say 4* teams (Maybe 4x4.5* teams for the current bottom 5 to make it a little fairer?

4 groups of 4 (similar to the first competition I held on here), top 2 progress to a KO round?

Let me know.

The first 16 people to confirm their entry will be included in the draw. So that leaves the other 4 just concentrating on the league.

1. SJK2008/HURRIKEEN
2. SWP'S BACK/REGAL EAGLE

sjk2008 said:
By the way, who'd be up for a World Cup to run alongside this league? Just to give us a break from our club teams?

I'll do a random draw, say 4* teams (Maybe 4x4.5* teams for the current bottom 5 to make it a little fairer?

4 groups of 4 (similar to the first competition I held on here), top 2 progress to a KO round?

Let me know.

The first 16 people to confirm their entry will be included in the draw. So that leaves the other 4 just concentrating on the league.

1. SJK2008/HURRIKEEN
2. SWP'S BACK/REGAL EAGLE
3. Jimmy Grimble's Boots/JJharrison86

sjk2008 said:

Let me know.

1. SJK2008/HURRIKEEN
2. SWP's BACK/REGAL EAGLE
3. JIMMY GRIMBLE's BOOTS/JJHARRISON86

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - WORLD CUP ENTRY TO RUN ALONGSIDE!!!

Add me in Csit17/CSIT17

sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:

Let me know.

1. SJK2008/HURRIKEEN
4. CSIT17/CSIT17

sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:

Let me know.

1. SJK2008/HURRIKEEN
4. CSIT17/CSIT17
5. SilvaSurfer/odriscoll80

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - WORLD CUP ENTRY TO RUN ALONGSIDE!!!

SJK - DanCity2980 (Parma) said on sunday he's waiting for a new router, will pm him to see if it has arrived

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.