FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - WORLD CUP ENTRY TO RUN ALONGSIDE!!!

I will have a go at the world cup one too

Gives me a break from santos :)

BlueTaylor91 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Sorry i meant Wolfsburg not Hamburg!

Give us 30mins mate just in gym

No worries. Off footy trainin at 6.30 tho so can prob squeeze one in and one later? We'll see what we can do.

BlueTaylor91 said:
Sorry i meant Wolfsburg not Hamburg!

Give us 30mins mate just in gym

No worries. Off footy trainin at 6.30 tho so can prob squeeze one in and one later? We'll see what we can do.

Firing it up now mate - topdogtaylor

i'll play, can't get a worser team than getafe in this one. you know getafe are shit just by looking at their sponsor, Burger King!

played cska earlier won 3-0 and drew 1-1, his keeper was mint in the second game. good games though, enjoyed em.

pinder10 said:
i'll play, can't get a worser team than getafe in this one. you know getafe are shit just by looking at their sponsor, Burger King!

played cska earlier won 3-0 and drew 1-1, his keeper was mint in the second game. good games though, enjoyed em.

Burger King haha made me chuckle this. Your online record is unreal, cant believe i beat you a few rounds ago, must be deffo the team!

Wolfsburg sorry mate ive gotta go a bit earlier so will have to play later on if your around. Any time after 9.30 should be good!

pinder10 said:

Was going to put em up but couldn't remember the scores for the life of me lol
Good games mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.