FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - ATHLETIC BILBAO - CAN YOU CATCH UP???

Santos and Uruguay here. Will be on for an hour at about 5. Then anytime tomorrow day

Has there been any league fixtures released recently?

anyone who still needs to play CSKA, i'm on now til about 9.

sjk2008 said:
VERY URGENT GAMES TO BE PLAYED:

Athletic Bilbao v Everton/Everton v Athletic Bilbao
Corinthians v Everton/Everton v Corinthians

(If these games are not played by Sunday @ 23:59, I will put these down as draws, unless on person seems to be making more effort than the other. To make it clear, agree a date/time ASAP and pop it on here, that way I can be in the loop and then if, for some reason it's not played, and I'm made aware of the reason why, I can default the result as applicable)

Right, Corinthians & SWP's back have been awarded 1-0 wins against Everton due to putting more effort into playing the games.

Stu, you need to do much more than just say, "Ill be on at 1030". ARRANGE THE SPECIFIC GAME, PM THE GUY, it's as simple as that mate.

URGENT GAMES TO BE PLAYED:

Athletic Bilbao v Hamburg/Hamburg v Athletic Bilbao
Corinthians v Getafe/Getafe v Corinthians
Parma v Sunderland/Sunderland v Parma

(If these games are not played by Tuesday @ 23:59, I will put these down as draws, unless on person seems to be making more effort than the other. To make it clear, agree a date/time ASAP and pop it on here, that way I can be in the loop and then if, for some reason it's not played, and I'm made aware of the reason why, I can default the result as applicable)

GAMES TO BE PLAYED:

Athletic Bilbao v Montpellier/Montpellier v Athletic Bilbao
Everton v Wolfsburg/Wolfsburg v Everton

(If these games are not played by Weds @ 23:59, I will put these down as draws, unless on person seems to be making more effort than the other. To make it clear, agree a date/time ASAP and pop it on here, that way I can be in the loop and then if, for some reason it's not played, and I'm made aware of the reason why, I can default the result as applicable)

GAMES TO BE PLAYED:

Aston Villa v Parma/Parma v Aston Villa
Athletic Bilbao v Palermo/Palermo v Athletic Bilbao
Corinthians v Montpellier/Montpellier v Corinthians

(If these games are not played by Thurs @ 23:59, I will put these down as draws, unless on person seems to be making more effort than the other. To make it clear, agree a date/time ASAP and pop it on here, that way I can be in the loop and then if, for some reason it's not played, and I'm made aware of the reason why, I can default the result as applicable)

GAMES TO BE PLAYED:

Aston Villa v Santos/Santos v Aston Villa
Athletic Bilbao v Parma/Parma v Athletic Bilbao
CSKA Moscow v Montpellier/Montpellier v CSKA Moscow
Dinamo Moscow v Hamburg/Hamburg v Dinamo Moscow
Everton v Galatasaray/Galatasaray v Everton
Stuttgart 6v1 Sunderland/Sunderland v Stuttgart

(If these games are not played by Fri @ 23:59, I will put these down as draws, unless on person seems to be making more effort than the other. To make it clear, agree a date/time ASAP and pop it on here, that way I can be in the loop and then if, for some reason it's not played, and I'm made aware of the reason why, I can default the result as applicable)

GAMES TO BE PLAYED:

Aston Villa v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Aston Villa
Athletic Bilbao v Santos/Santos v Athletic Bilbao
Corinthians v Parma/Parma v Corinthians
CSKA Moscow v Palermo/Palermo v CSKA Moscow
Dinamo Moscow v Montpellier/Montpellier v Dinamo Moscow
Everton v Getafe/Getafe v Everton
Sunderland v Wolfsburg/Wolfsburg v Sunderland

(If these games are not played by Sun @ 23:59, I will put these down as draws, unless on person seems to be making more effort than the other. To make it clear, agree a date/time ASAP and pop it on here, that way I can be in the loop and then if, for some reason it's not played, and I'm made aware of the reason why, I can default the result as applicable)

So, I will release the next round of fixtures next Monday, when all the results above will be completed (whether thats by me or yourselves, thats up to you)!

GET FUCKING ON WITH IT

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

I'm online now if anyone is on?

Athletic Bilbao/Ivory Coast

Everton/Sunderland/Belgium

Let's get going....

Hamburg 4 - 1 Bilbao

God I am wank!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.