FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

Bilbao 0 - 4 Hamburg

No idea how I lost that last one. Was the better team, lost a man to a non existent foul after 15 minutes and had no luck in front of goal. Grrr, Shit team

Let us pick our own, I am awesome with Real!

I am now online.....corinthians x

-- Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 pm --

Montpellier.....u still on m8<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 pm --<br /><br />Montpellier.....u still on m8

Just need to play Dinamo Moscow , ive sent you a friend request and I can play any night after 9pm ish . Croatia/Danny same as mate let me know when's good for you ..
SWP's back I agree it was never a red , it changed the game just a matter of picking you off after that , well played tho blue

Corinthians 3 montpellier 1

was 1 0 up in second game but it dc and i got the win but happy to play it again

x

-- Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 pm --

Tried sorting my game with pinder....pm sent asking when next online<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 pm --<br /><br />I have just checked and me and pinder already completed our games....scores were corinthians 0 getafe 4 and getafe 5 corinthians 1.....ouch

Italy 1-2 Colombia

Colombia 4-0 Italy - early red card settled the game

gg's mate

Montpelier 3-1 cska. Well played mate.

Dan, you about mate? On for a while if you can squeeze me in..

BlueinCumbria said:
Corinthians 3 montpellier 1

was 1 0 up in second game but it dc and i got the win but happy to play it again

x

-- Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 pm --

Tried sorting my game with pinder....pm sent asking when next online

-- Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 pm --

I have just checked and me and pinder already completed our games....scores were corinthians 0 getafe 4 and getafe 5 corinthians 1.....ouch

I've put our score on here twice already haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.