FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

Im ready now and all night. Tried to play the 2nd game with him then he went offline. On all night if your around Jacko...

No need for the moaning about teams. It was a random draw originally and the world cup was drawn fairly . Trust me Hamburg are a bag of wank but I've grown to like them and adapt my game to suit their style .
I think it's been a great league and hats off to the OP he's doing a great job

cool cat said:
No need for the moaning about teams. It was a random draw originally and the world cup was drawn fairly . Trust me Hamburg are a bag of wank but I've grown to like them and adapt my game to suit their style .

Completely agree he's doing a great job, n it gonna be hard keeping everyone happy, It's just weird how I get the shitest team twice. As for Hamburg your stats are 77-75-73 getafe are 73-74-73, hardly a bag of wank

I understand Pinder's argument, but i also agree with SJK that Denmark are not that bad. I sometimes play with them on H2H

there are certainly few weaker teams than Denmark, could have been worse.

I wasn't sure about Colombia at first, but they are actually a brilliant team for 4 stars.

pinder10 said:
cool cat said:

Completely agree he's doing a great job, n it gonna be hard keeping everyone happy, It's just weird how I get the shitest team twice. As for Hamburg your stats are 77-75-73 getafe are 73-74-73, hardly a bag of wank

Splitting hairs there mate .

I think I'm talking myself into a FIFA slap down from Getafe.

Technically speaking, Cameroon are the worst side, star rating wise. If you took Eto'o out as well, they'd be considerably worse.

CSIT17. Just added you, so ready when you are

sjk2008 said:
Technically speaking, Cameroon are the worst side, star rating wise. If you took Eto'o out as well, they'd be considerably worse.

If he puts eto alongside moukandjo he'll take the piss out of majority of defences. 3 players in that team on 90 plus pace. But I'm happy to take out bentner if he leaves out Eto? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.