FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

Should be on tonight around 8 so who ever needs to play me invite me if poss. I usually go on clubs around 10 so probably between 8 n 10 plz
Hopefully can connect tonight to get a spanking off stuttgart

Sorry about the no show last night, my internet lost connection all day! Me and coolcat have arranged to play after 10pm tonight which leaves my game with SWP's back. Need to get that done before tonight if you're about mate?

danny123 said:
Sorry about the no show last night, my internet lost connection all day! Me and coolcat have arranged to play after 10pm tonight which leaves my game with SWP's back. Need to get that done before tonight if you're about mate?

PM him and try and get it done tonight, otherwise it's going down as two draws mate.

-- Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 pm --

BlueinCumbria said:
Whens next load of fixtures out mate?

Once the following games have been played:

Athletic Bilbao v Palermo/Palermo v Athletic Bilbao (Deadline - 23:59 tonight)

Sunderland v Stuttgart (Deadline - 23:59 Friday)

Dinamo Moscow v Montpellier/Montpellier v Dinamo Moscow (Deadline - 23:59 Saturday)
Everton v Getafe/Getafe v Everton (Deadline - 23:59 Saturday)
Sunderland v Wolfsburg/Wolfsburg v Sunderland (Deadline - 23:59 Saturday)

Next set of games will be released on Sunday.

2u9ol02.png

Cameroon 4 Croatia 0
Croatia 0 Cameroon 5 .

Eto' on fire in both games , hat trick in both .
In fairness the scoreline flattered Cameroon as Croatia were down to 10men after 5 mins in the first game .
Good games tho Dan and good luck against Holland and Mexico

sjk2008 said:
danny123 said:

PM him and try and get it done tonight, otherwise it's going down as two draws mate.

-- Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 pm --

I did pm him mate but there's been no response. I've tried inviting him to games etc. on the PS3 and left him messages on there but no reply either. Gave up trying in the end. A draw will have to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.