FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

sjk2008 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:
Not got access to my spreadsheet at the moment, who was drawn as Czech?

Me mate

So, I dont understand what the problem is?

Set up to play game vs Belgium and we both couldn't find Czech republic?...there is no Czech

Hahahaha.....surely the czech thing is a wind up mate......i mean without stating the obvious.....

Are you trying to Clarkie the OP ?

Messaged Jacko/Sunderland all week on ps3 when hes been online, mostly without reply. Tried to play the 2nd game the first time and he went offline. Only time he said he could play was last night for a 2 hour gap, for which i was unavailable. Not gonna be available today... nothin more i could do.

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Messaged Jacko/Sunderland all week on ps3 when hes been online, mostly without reply. Tried to play the 2nd game the first time and he went offline. Only time he said he could play was last night for a 2 hour gap, for which i was unavailable. Not gonna be available today... nothin more i could do.

Jacko, how come you haven't tried getting this game played mate? If you haven't made any effort then I'll have to hand Jimmy the 1-0 win (begrudgingly though!!) :-)<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am --<br /><br />
BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Set up to play game vs Belgium and we both couldn't find Czech republic?...there is no Czech

Games over.

If you really can't find Czech, I should actually deduct poits from you!

In the words of Mr. McEnroe....

"You cannot be serious"?

sjk2008 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:

Jacko, how come you haven't tried getting this game played mate? If you haven't made any effort then I'll have to hand Jimmy the 1-0 win (begrudgingly though!!) :-)

-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am --

BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:

Games over.

If you really can't find Czech, I should actually deduct poits from you!

In the words of Mr. McEnroe....

"You cannot be serious"?

I swear, Czech republic is not there...

May I quote...

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/927310.page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/927310.page</a>

"In terms of revoked licenses for Fifa 12, after Turkey and the Czech Republic, we continue with Wales that will not be included in international teams"

"They explain the reasons for withdrawal of the Czech national team and the loss of rights in the Gambrinus League for Fifa 12"

WTF? As of last night, Czech Republic were on mine, and i'd imagine everyone else's FIFA?

Can someone else check this on their PS3 please?

BlueTaylor91 - You say Czech nor Turkey in your post above, yet Turkey are definitely there too?

sjk2008 said:
WTF? As of last night, Czech Republic were on mine, and i'd imagine everyone else's FIFA?

Can someone else check this on their PS3 please?

BlueTaylor91 - You say Czech nor Turkey in your post above, yet Turkey are definitely there too?

Yeah turkey are on, I think it's on about not being Turkish league! If found corrected then i do apolagise, But couldn't see Czech going through them 1 by 1

just checked it myself and he's right, Czech not in the game anymore !

Turkey is there.

Akai said:
just checked it myself and he's right, Czech not in the game anymore !

Turkey is there.

Fucking hell, madness!

Apologies BlueTaylor91.

OK, well which 4* countries are left?

Scotland, Ireland, USA, Switzerland?

Tell you what, as I'm a nice guy, and this hasn't worked out for you, I'll let you choose out of the 4 teams above who you'd prefer to be, instead of Czech?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.