FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

Galatasaray 1 wolfsberg 1
Wolfsberg 0 Galatasaray 2

Great games but I'm sat here shaking my head over the 2nd game, why the f*** did I have to change formation! Thought would try something new, why o why did i bother! Ffs! Ha Went back to normal at 2.0 but to late

Well played

Just had 3 WC friendlys with Colombia all 3 were won by a 90th min A.Romos goal hahaha

BlueTaylor91 said:
Just had 3 WC friendlys with Colombia all 3 were won by a 90th min A.Romos goal hahaha

my own Aguero !

I scored a wonder goal, curler from around the corner area .. it wasn't meant as a shot but it went in !

I think I got lucky in the friendlies mate, if only I had it when it counted ...

Akai said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

my own Aguero !

I scored a wonder goal, curler from around the corner area .. it wasn't meant as a shot but it went in !

I think I got lucky in the friendlies mate, if only I had it when it counted ...

That goal was something different! Must of been near the corner flag an a miss kicked cross? To see Given watch it sail in! I remember in FIFA09/10 when you could pull them kind of shots off all the time! First time seen it on 12

Stuttgart and Germany - ill be about on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at about half 7

csit17 said:
Stuttgart and Germany - ill be about on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at about half 7

Good luck playing Germany he's never on.

Turkey, can come on and play the world cup game later. Will be about half 9

Cheers (uraguay)

Fulham 1-3 Getafe
Getafe 2-0 Fulham

Good games, well played. Thought I deserved to win one of them.

Do you play that formation every game? I'll be honest enough to say that one of my hates of Fifa is the use of unrealistic custom formations, especially as extreme as that one. You had effective 6 at the back and a defensive midfielder.

Ah well. Roll on next season.

On another note, I have awarded you two 1-0 wins against Stu/Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.