FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

sjk2008 said:
Fulham 1-3 Getafe
Getafe 2-0 Fulham

Good games, well played. Thought I deserved to win one of them.

Do you play that formation every game? I'll be honest enough to say that one of my hates of Fifa is the use of unrealistic custom formations, especially as extreme as that one. You had effective 6 at the back and a defensive midfielder.

Ah well. Roll on next season.

On another note, I have awarded you two 1-0 wins against Stu/Everton.

I do yeah and I hate doing so, but they are just so slow in defence that if the balls played over the top, or if you break on the counter its gonna be an easy one on one. Johnson broke away with ease a couple of times in our game. But must admit I've been using it on h2h games and I'm starting to love the formation, the 3 that stay up top are dangerous with fast wingers

pinder10 said:
sjk2008 said:
Fulham 1-3 Getafe
Getafe 2-0 Fulham

Do you play that formation every game? I'll be honest enough to say that one of my hates of Fifa is the use of unrealistic custom formations, especially as extreme as that one. You had effective 6 at the back and a defensive midfielder.

I do yeah and I hate doing so, but they are just so slow in defence that if the balls played over the top, or if you break on the counter its gonna be an easy one on one. Johnson broke away with ease a couple of times in our game. But must admit I've been using it on h2h games and I'm starting to love the formation, the 3 that stay up top are dangerous with fast wingers

That's what I mean. It's totally unrealistic.

sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:
sjk2008 said:
Fulham 1-3 Getafe
Getafe 2-0 Fulham

It's a 5-2-3 formation with one of the midfielders sitting infront of the back 5, n the other midfielder playing central. Yeah its not realistic but neither is FIFA, look at when people have pace they just pass it to them and skin defenders with ease. N when people always curl it in from the edge of the box in to the top corner with the finesse shot. Like I said I hate doing it, but if I didn't they'd be no point in playing as I wouldn't be able to give a decent game. It's not as if I sit back being boring, I always try and attack

Cat i will be on tonight for our wc games......santos ive pmd you a few times....when you next on mate??

pinder10 said:
sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:

It's a 5-2-3 formation with one of the midfielders sitting infront of the back 5, n the other midfielder playing central. Yeah its not realistic but neither is FIFA, look at when people have pace they just pass it to them and skin defenders with ease. N when people always curl it in from the edge of the box in to the top corner with the finesse shot. Like I said I hate doing it, but if I didn't they'd be no point in playing as I wouldn't be able to give a decent game. It's not as if I sit back being boring, I always try and attack

I'm not saying you're boring, I'm just saying custom formations are boring in that they are totally unrealistic. Your DM was that far back it may aswell been a back 6 and your CM was a little deep too.

Never mind anyway, just a gripe of mine.

Watch Everton against City next season, then you'll see where I got the idea from for this formation haha

BlueinCumbria said:
Cat i will be on tonight for our wc games......santos ive pmd you a few times....when you next on mate??
I'm on now mate

BlueinCumbria said:

Not had any PM's. You sure you have sent them to me?

Anyway, will be on in about 20 mins

Cameroon 2 Holland 0
Holland 2 Cameroon 3
Good games , Eto' was on fire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.