FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League 2 - signup now open for next league

Timmmmahhhh said:
I have ansolutely no fucking idea what the majority of these posts are pointing to?

When do I play?

I enjoy losing so should be fun, good at it to.

Ignore the posts and results you see above, we're coming to the final stages of the current league/tournament.

Later in the week, I will publish the draw for the new leagues and you will be in that one.

What's your PSN ID?

Sjk can you put up the group stage world cup table? Would like to know how far away i was

Also, if possible an update on the league one. Think all my games are done now

sjk2008 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I have ansolutely no fucking idea what the majority of these posts are pointing to?

When do I play?

Ignore the posts and results you see above, we're coming to the final stages of the current league/tournament.

Later in the week, I will publish the draw for the new leagues and you will be in that one.

What's your PSN ID?

TimmyLeah

Do you allocate the teams to people?

mcfc_ms said:
Sjk can you put up the group stage world cup table? Would like to know how far away i was

It'll have to be tonight, mate.

From what I can remember though re the wc, think Chile topped it with 4 wins and 2 draws, Turkey 2nd with 4 wins and 2 losses and you 3rd with 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses
Timmmmahhhh said:
sjk2008 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

When do I play?

What's your PSN ID?

TimmyLeah

Yes mate. Out of curiosity, what h2h division are you in? Just that some people are going to get 5* teams and some are going to get 4.5*, to make it more competitive.

sjk2008 said:
mcfc_ms said:

It'll have to be tonight, mate.

From what I can remember though re the wc, think Chile topped it with 4 wins and 2 draws, Turkey 2nd with 4 wins and 2 losses and you 3rd with 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses
Timmmmahhhh said:
sjk2008 said:

What's your PSN ID?

TimmyLeah

Yes mate. Out of curiosity, what h2h division are you in? Just that some people are going to get 5* teams and some are going to get 4.5*, to make it more competitive.

Stuck in division 3.

Timmmmahhhh said:

When do I play?

Just hush the fuck up you big girl.

The new league hasn't started yet. Just wait. And shush. And have a wash.

SWP's back said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

When do I play?

Just hush the fuck up you big girl.

The new league hasn't started yet. Just wait. And shush. And have a wash.

Do we just play the games in friendlies?

So you can see the reults like this?

dff9fe39.jpg

and I washed on Sunday.

not sure if i can get on tonight but if i can it will be after 10
spartak are u about tonight???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.