FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League 2 - signup now open for next league

route46 said:
pinder10 said:
Ordered a laser cleaner to see if that works, as I'm guessing its that that's decided to stop working. I put the disc in and it loads as the circle in top corner is spinning round, but It's not reading anything. DVDs, CDs and games won't work. So if anyone has had this problem before or heard of it happening, any help would be much appreciated. Tried everything on google, but nothing works, so the lens cleaner is the last resort. I'm absolutely gutted

i bring bad news mate
i had this problem tried everything possible(went on youtube)
opened up my ps3 tried cleaning it but nothing worked, ended up having to buy a new 1

Great. Will see how much they are when the new FIFA comes out then. Cheers

route46 said:
pinder10 said:
Ordered a laser cleaner to see if that works, as I'm guessing its that that's decided to stop working. I put the disc in and it loads as the circle in top corner is spinning round, but It's not reading anything. DVDs, CDs and games won't work. So if anyone has had this problem before or heard of it happening, any help would be much appreciated. Tried everything on google, but nothing works, so the lens cleaner is the last resort. I'm absolutely gutted

i bring bad news mate
opened up my ps3 tried cleaning it but nothing worked, ended up having to buy a new 1

I am sure if you've changed the Blu Ray drive with a new one of the same model, then the problem would have been fixed.

have you moved your ps3 recently Pinder? could be ribbon cable problem.

Akai said:
route46 said:
pinder10 said:

i bring bad news mate

I am sure if you've changed the Blu Ray drive with a new one of the same model, then the problem would have been fixed.

have you moved your ps3 recently Pinder? could be ribbon cable problem.

last time I moved it was about 3 week ago. It was running fine all night tonight, until like I said I went to look at your stats and it just froze on the arena screen. Keep trying it to see if it magically starts working again

same thing happened to me, sounds like you may need to get a laser alignment. cost me around 60 quid. but that was a year ago now, no probs since

dave55 said:
same thing happened to me, sounds like you may need to get a laser alignment. cost me around 60 quid. but that was a year ago now, no probs since

Thank you. Gonna ring Sony up tomorrow, see what they say. But been looking on internet for repair company's and some pick it up and will fix for 60-80 quid and will have it back in under a week, so might just use one of them.

Sorry sjk for asking in this thread.

Sony claim the ps3 has a 10 year lifespan so shouldn't they really fix it for you if it doesn't play for the full 10?

Cska here, i can play my last game if your about tonight pal?

will have to play 2moz

cityspud said:
Sony claim the ps3 has a 10 year lifespan so shouldn't they really fix it for you if it doesn't play for the full 10?

Cska here, i can play my last game if your about tonight pal?

wanna play our match as well?

WC QF

pinder10 said:
dave55 said:

Thank you. Gonna ring Sony up tomorrow, see what they say. But been looking on internet for repair company's and some pick it up and will fix for 60-80 quid and will have it back in under a week, so might just use one of them.

Sorry sjk for asking in this thread.

Do not ring Sony.... I've had 2 with this problem, sounds like the laser pal

The problem with Sony, they will tell you to send to them to diagnose the problem, so you have to send it to them costing postage, secondly took a good 3-4 weeks to get in touch with me to tell me it was due to "wear and tear" so isn't covered and could repair for £150! No thanks sent it me back...

I found a shop in blackley (if you know that area) where I dropped my PS off at 9 and then picked it back up dinner time they charged me £60 and shown me it was working in the shop even gave a year guarantee on the part as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.