FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 - SIGNUP OPEN - ONLY 3 SPOTS REMAIN!

BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:
CSKA Moscow 1-1 Spartak Moscow
Spartak Moscow 1-1 CSKA Moscow
Aston Villa 1-1 Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg 1-1 Aston Villa

Route/Standy - If you can get the game below played before 7pm tonight, that's fine, otherwise it's going down as two draws and the league is then complete.

Dinamo Moscow v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Dinamo Moscow

I will pop up the finished table when I get home later.

We just need to fly through the WC tonight.

I thought I had till end of tonight to get him played? I would like to, so I could woop him up an down the park for keeping me waiting

I know he was on at weekend and on Monday however he pm'd me this morning to say he wouldnt be on til Friday.

sjk2008 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:
CSKA Moscow 1-1 Spartak Moscow
Spartak Moscow 1-1 CSKA Moscow
Aston Villa 1-1 Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg 1-1 Aston Villa

Route/Standy - If you can get the game below played before 7pm tonight, that's fine, otherwise it's going down as two draws and the league is then complete.

Dinamo Moscow v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Dinamo Moscow

I will pop up the finished table when I get home later.

We just need to fly through the WC tonight.

I thought I had till end of tonight to get him played? I would like to, so I could woop him up an down the park for keeping me waiting

I know he was on at weekend and on Monday however he pm'd me this morning to say he wouldnt be on til Friday.

No worries then, i know the league won't be won or lost with these points just liked to of maybe finished higher :-) roll on the next season!

give spartak the wins wont be on before 7

Congrats Jimmy on winning the league (late I know).

well done everyone and thanks Sjk for another successful tournament.

hopefully you will post the league table for the last time.

Congrats jimmy....well played mate....also big thanks to sjk aka 'jazz man'....lol.

Thank fuck i will never see corinthians again. Looking forward to my new 5 star team

Cheers boys its been emotional! Shout outs to Akai/Galatasary (best defence) toughest to crack and SJK/Fulham best attack ive played. For some reason Route/Dinamo Moskow is my nemesis tough to beat considering his mid table position. And well Pinder is just Pinder... a beast!

Well done and cheers to SJK on all the good work you've done so far... long may it continue!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm --<br /><br />Cameroon you gonna be on in the next 2 hours? Im only gonna be on for around 2 hours and gonna find it difficult to get on this week. Get yourself on and end my dream of a treble!

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Cheers boys its been emotional! Shout outs to Akai/Galatasary (best defence) toughest to crack and SJK/Fulham best attack ive played. For some reason Route/Dinamo Moskow is my nemesis tough to beat considering his mid table position. And well Pinder is just Pinder... a beast!

Well done and cheers to SJK on all the good work you've done so far... long may it continue!

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm --

Cameroon you gonna be on in the next 2 hours? Im only gonna be on for around 2 hours and gonna find it difficult to get on this week. Get yourself on and end my dream of a treble!

u are my woman :>)

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:

Well done and cheers to SJK on all the good work you've done so far... long may it continue!

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm --

Cameroon you gonna be on in the next 2 hours? Im only gonna be on for around 2 hours and gonna find it difficult to get on this week. Get yourself on and end my dream of a treble!
Come on then let's get this done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.