FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - LEAGUE FIXTURES UPDATE - CHECK ASAP!!

sjk2008 said:
Here's the signup for the next league. Let's see how many we can get.

1. sjk2008 (HURRIKEEN)
2. cool cat (RIFLE13)
3. mcfc_ms (MCFC_MS)
4. bluetaylor91 (TOPDOGTAYLOR)
5. csit17 (CSIT17)
6. route46 (MCFC19811981)
7. swp's back (REGAL EAGLE)
8. jimmy grimble's boots (JJHARRISON86)
9. chaz1337 (CHAZ1337)
10. danny123 (MCFC-CHAMPIONS12)
11. akai (HUGO_RAK)
12. blueincumbria (SYNOBBO)
13. dave55 (BURNSY-85)
14. Timmmmahhhh (TIMMYLEAH)
15. dancity2890 (MCFC-DANNYBOY)
16. bojinov the bull (DEJONGSMCFC)
17. gavmcfc88 (GAVMCFC)

As Fifa 13 is out on Sept 28th, I'm going to make this two leagues of 10 (obviously depending on the number of interested parties). Then we can say, top4 from each league will progress to a round robin tournament.

The top 10 from this current league will be handed a 4.5* team and the bottom 10 from the league will be handed a 5* team.

Hopefully, this will make it even more competitive and reduce the gap from top to bottom.

Only 3 places left.
<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 am --<br /><br />
Bojinov The Bull said:
Can I join?

My PSN is: DeJongsMCFC
Gavmcfc88 said:
Akai said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
Can I join yet?

there's still 5 slots .. so yea.

what's your psn mate?
gavmcfc

Hi lads,

Yeah, course you can both join.

One thing though, everyone is fairly active on here so make sure you keep popping on here to check on released fixtures etc. I set deadlines on the games you see to ensure we dont fall behind so if the game isn't played by a certain date, I award the result accordingly depending on effort made to play the game by each opponent.

Quick question for you both, what H2H division are you in? How many division 1 titles have you won.

Honesty would be good here lads, as in order to make this next league even more competitive, the better players are being assigned random 4.5* teams and the lesser players 5* teams.

Cheers,
SJK

sjk2008 said:
How many division 1 titles have you won?

Is there an option of NOT playing anyone who has won a title in division 1?

Altho I am pretty good at losing I do not enjoy it.

If possible I'd like to play someone stuck in division 7 or 8?

Timmmmahhhh said:
sjk2008 said:
How many division 1 titles have you won?
Is there an option of NOT playing anyone who has won a title in division 1?

Altho I am pretty good at losing I do not enjoy it.

If possible I'd like to play someone stuck in division 7 or 8?

Haha, in short, no.

Once I get 20 names, I'll split them into two leagues of 10.

5x4.5*
and
5x5* in each league

Top two of each group will go into a Gold Cup KO
3rd & 4th in each group will go into a Silver Cup KO
5th & 6th in each group will go into a Bronze Cup KO

7th-10th miss out.

sjk2008 said:
Haha, in short, no.

Not to sure how keen I am on that.

Seriosuly tho, when do you think it'll start?

h2h bores me, I like to know who I am losing to, or getting the odd draw, scoring the odd goal feels good.

I'm not as bad as I am making out when I play h2h, but when I play friendlies I turn to shit.

Timmmmahhhh said:
sjk2008 said:
Haha, in short, no.

h2h bores me, I like to know who I am losing to, or getting the odd draw, scoring the odd goal feels good.

I'm not as bad as I am making out when I play h2h, but when I play friendlies I turn to shit.

I wouldn't worry too much mate. The lad who has just won this league has won about 30 odd division 1 titles, yet he was beat 5x this season (League & Cup) and that's with similar star teams. There's only about 3 others max who've also won division 1 titles (myself included) and we've been beat, drawn against etc a number of times.

That's why if we give the 'better' players the lesser teams, it'll be even more competitive.

Think yourself lucky the lad who's won 80+ division 1 titles has just discovered his ps3 is fucked and therefore cant join in.

You'll be fine mate, trust me.

With regards to when this will start, as you can see from my post further up, we only need 3 more entrants and then I can do the draw and get this cracking. As soon as we get those 3, it's all go.

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 - SIGNUP OPEN - ONLY 3 SPOTS REMAIN!

CSKA Moscow 1-1 Spartak Moscow
Spartak Moscow 1-1 CSKA Moscow
Aston Villa 1-1 Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg 1-1 Aston Villa

Route/Standy - If you can get the game below played before 7pm tonight, that's fine, otherwise it's going down as two draws and the league is then complete.

Dinamo Moscow v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Dinamo Moscow

I will pop up the finished table when I get home later.

We just need to fly through the WC tonight.

sjk2008 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
sjk2008 said:
Haha, in short, no.

I wouldn't worry too much mate. The lad who has just won this league has won about 30 odd division 1 titles, yet he was beat 5x this season (League & Cup) and that's with similar star teams. There's only about 3 others max who've also won division 1 titles (myself included) and we've been beat, drawn against etc a number of times.

That's why if we give the 'better' players the lesser teams, it'll be even more competitive.

Think yourself lucky the lad who's won 80+ division 1 titles has just discovered his ps3 is fucked and therefore cant join in.

You'll be fine mate, trust me.

With regards to when this will start, as you can see from my post further up, we only need 3 more entrants and then I can do the draw and get this cracking. As soon as we get those 3, it's all go.

Cool, well when we are ready to go I can pretty much start my games straight away, I'll always be able to free up to play them as I have nothing meaningful happening in my pathetic existance other than my PS3.

FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 - SIGNUP OPEN - ONLY 3 SPOTS REMAIN!

sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:
Here's the signup for the next league. Let's see how many we can get.

1. sjk2008 (HURRIKEEN)
2. cool cat (RIFLE13)
3. mcfc_ms (MCFC_MS)
4. bluetaylor91 (TOPDOGTAYLOR)
5. csit17 (CSIT17)
6. route46 (MCFC19811981)
7. swp's back (REGAL EAGLE)
8. jimmy grimble's boots (JJHARRISON86)
9. chaz1337 (CHAZ1337)
10. danny123 (MCFC-CHAMPIONS12)
11. akai (HUGO_RAK)
12. blueincumbria (SYNOBBO)
13. dave55 (BURNSY-85)
14. Timmmmahhhh (TIMMYLEAH)
15. dancity2890 (MCFC-DANNYBOY)
16. bojinov the bull (DEJONGSMCFC)
17. gavmcfc88 (GAVMCFC)

As Fifa 13 is out on Sept 28th, I'm going to make this two leagues of 10 (obviously depending on the number of interested parties). Then we can say, top4 from each league will progress to a round robin tournament.

The top 10 from this current league will be handed a 4.5* team and the bottom 10 from the league will be handed a 5* team.

Hopefully, this will make it even more competitive and reduce the gap from top to bottom.

Only 3 places left.

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 am --

Bojinov The Bull said:
Can I join?

My PSN is: DeJongsMCFC
Gavmcfc88 said:
Akai said:
there's still 5 slots .. so yea.

what's your psn mate?
gavmcfc

Hi lads,

Yeah, course you can both join.

One thing though, everyone is fairly active on here so make sure you keep popping on here to check on released fixtures etc. I set deadlines on the games you see to ensure we dont fall behind so if the game isn't played by a certain date, I award the result accordingly depending on effort made to play the game by each opponent.

Quick question for you both, what H2H division are you in? How many division 1 titles have you won.

Honesty would be good here lads, as in order to make this next league even more competitive, the better players are being assigned random 4.5* teams and the lesser players 5* teams.

Cheers,
SJK

Currently in division 2 won 1 cup and 1 title. Pro clubs is where I ply my trade but give anyone a run on H2H. Looking forward to it.

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 - SIGNUP OPEN - ONLY 3 SPOTS REMAIN!

sjk2008 said:
CSKA Moscow 1-1 Spartak Moscow
Spartak Moscow 1-1 CSKA Moscow
Aston Villa 1-1 Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg 1-1 Aston Villa

Route/Standy - If you can get the game below played before 7pm tonight, that's fine, otherwise it's going down as two draws and the league is then complete.

Dinamo Moscow v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Dinamo Moscow

I will pop up the finished table when I get home later.

We just need to fly through the WC tonight.

I thought I had till end of tonight to get him played? I would like to, so I could woop him up an down the park for keeping me waiting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.