FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

Being a bitter Rag has meant that I have been away from this forum in recent weeks - Apologies and congratulations by the way !

Have played 2 x matches agaunst Pony and Trap. Not sure if I'm still involved or what though...

Pony and Trap 1 - Wiggum23 2.
Wiggum 23 0 - Pony and Trap 1.

Wiggum22 said:
Being a bitter Rag has meant that I have been away from this forum in recent weeks - Apologies and congratulations by the way !

Have played 2 x matches agaunst Pony and Trap. Not sure if I'm still involved or what though...

Pony and Trap 1 - Wiggum23 2.
Wiggum 23 0 - Pony and Trap 1.

Sorry pal, you have been replaced. Simply because, like you said, there has been no sign of you for days.

Providing this gets finished sooner rather than later, we will continue to do these so stick around and if you can visit this site more than once a week then you can be involved?

Ill be on about 11pm tonight.....ill have a few games then if any of my group on.....if not sky 902 will keep me entertained x

is it 4 star teams mate? i forgot haha<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 1:58 pm --<br /><br />
BlueinCumbria said:
Ill be on about 11pm tonight.....ill have a few games then if any of my group on.....if not sky 902 will keep me entertained x

ill probs be on about half 11?

Okay pal :) sounds good and Blueincumbria what time you on again?

I'll be on from around 8ish this evening for anyone in my group this eve, hope to get games done and dusted.

owen-mcfc said:

About 11.30<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 5:09 pm --<br /><br />
owen-mcfc said:

About 11.30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.