FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

Feed-The-Goat said:
Im gonna need a replacement. My FIFA has died, sorry guys.

Noone's going to want to replace you as you only have 2 games left, have lost all 4 games so far can't qualify ha.

To stick with the trend of results involving you, I will give MCFC4EVER 2x 3-0 wins.

Quick summary.....

Group A

POS Player Name PLD W D L SF SA SD PTS
1 AKAI 6 4 2 0 16 7 9 14
2 DAV55 6 4 0 2 13 6 7 12
3 CITYSPUD 6 2 1 3 8 12 -4 7
4 CSIT17 6 0 1 5 8 20 -12 1

Group B

1 OWEN-MCFC 4 3 0 1 16 7 9 9
2 PONYNTRAP 2 2 0 0 6 2 4 6
3 STU1 4 1 0 3 6 12 -6 3
4 BLUEINCUMBRIA 2 0 0 2 3 10 -7 0

Can you please ensure these games are completed by Thursday PM? Any games that are not finished by the time I check on here on Friday AM, I will award draws, unless it's clear to me that one person has tried to arrange the game a lot more than the other. Hopefully it wont come to that though eh?

Group C

1 SJK2008 6 5 0 1 13 5 8 15
2 AYIA NAPA BLUES 4 2 0 2 6 7 -1 6
3 SILVERSURFER 4 1 0 3 6 10 -4 3
4 CHRISCJ89 2 0 0 2 1 4 -3 0

I've noticed that both AYIA_NAPA_BLUES & SILVERSURFER have tried arranging their games and that we haven't heard from CHRISCJ89. If I remember correctly, CHRISCJ89 said he was only available Thursdays which is why I have set the deadline for games to be played as Thursday PM. So, come Friday AM, I will award both AYIA_NAPA_BLUES & SILVERSURFER 6 points each if CHRISCJ89 fails to show.

Group D

1 MCFC4EVER 3 3 0 0 8 1 7 9
2 MARKC09 2 2 0 0 11 0 11 6
3 STANDYTOGILVY 3 2 0 1 8 4 4 6
4 FEED-THE-GOAT 6 0 0 6 2 24 -22 0

Can you please ensure these games are completed by Thursday PM? Any games that are not finished by the time I check on here on Friday AM, I will award draws, unless it's clear to me that one person has tried to arrange the game a lot more than the other. Hopefully it wont come to that though eh?

sjk2008 said:
stu1 said:
Ill be on at 9ish i think if any of my group r around

Blueincumbria as taken th place of wiggum22 in your group. Add him on PSN, his id is synobbo.

Synobbo, add stu, i believe his id is citystu01

Try and get your games played tonight will you?

-- Mon May 21, 2012 7:49 am --

MCFC 4 EVER said:
sjk2008 said:
It's out of Jacko8684 & standytogilvy who is going to be replaced next. First one of them to PM me to tell me they are interested stays in. neither of them have accepted my friend requests to see if they are online and dont seem very active, despite playing a game each already.

Be patient mcfc4ever, ill let you know when you can play in the tourny pal.
Cheers mate

Right mate, you are going to take the place of jacko8684. He's already played 1 game but not seen/heard from him since. The good news is, he won that game!

You need to add supermarkioc, mosstacular86 & ogilvie. Same for you three, can you add harryprice29?
so....i invited all the people in my group and because we couldnt connect or i havent posted on here for 2 days, im replaced?
bullshit, you all know that im the don and you kicked me out coz ur pussies!! lol...
ive been on fifa every night recently..
anyway, rant over,
add me in the next 1 tho pretty please? xx

jacko8684 said:
sjk2008 said:
stu1 said:
Ill be on at 9ish i think if any of my group r around

Blueincumbria as taken th place of wiggum22 in your group. Add him on PSN, his id is synobbo.

Synobbo, add stu, i believe his id is citystu01

Try and get your games played tonight will you?

-- Mon May 21, 2012 7:49 am --

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Cheers mate

Right mate, you are going to take the place of jacko8684. He's already played 1 game but not seen/heard from him since. The good news is, he won that game!

You need to add supermarkioc, mosstacular86 & ogilvie. Same for you three, can you add harryprice29?
so....i invited all the people in my group and because we couldnt connect or i havent posted on here for 2 days, im replaced?
bullshit, you all know that im the don and you kicked me out coz ur pussies!! lol...
ive been on fifa every night recently..
anyway, rant over,
add me in the next 1 tho pretty please? xx

Sorry pal. That post is the first one in this thread since Thursday 17th, 5 days ago!

I think I added you a few days ago to see if I could spot people in the same group online at the same time but not sure you have accepted the friend request.

Haven't had any PM's off you but have seen the others in your group frequently visit here to keep me updated and I can only go off what I can see buddy.

Of course you will be able to join the next one but you'll have to ensure you visit the thread more often mate as there's a whole host of interested people already not included in this tournament.

I might do a KO competition next time anyway if we can get 32 names.

BlueinCumbria said:
Good games mate...never played 4 star before....your stoke lot were fucking animals..had some cracking games after those 2 with 5 star teams....a 3 3 draw and a 2 2 draw....you are the best ive played in a long while. City123 off here is decent aswell and a top lad.

Cheers mate

I agree pal :) best games I've played for ages :D

Well after some weird connection issues between me and standytogilvy we finally got our games played it was 3-1 to me in the 1st game and i was leading 2-0 in the 2nd when we lost connection but he gave me the 2-0 win. Just need to play mcfc4ever if youre on anytime soon mate?

Beat mcfc4ever 3-1, we didnt play a second game for some reason although I was Everton and he was Man City so ill take 6 points in Moyes fashion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.