FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

dave55 said:
cityspud said:
Okay.. i'm coming on now.

Get ready for a bloody good quipping!

i already have u added dont i. let me just go for a shit then i will be on

Yeah mate... city_123. And mind games already i see.. all's I can think of is you curling one out.

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Chelsea around?? Am i even gonna get chance to play him.... did he play his last fixture?

Chelsea is killing it. Pm'd him when the fixtures came out and still not replied to me.

valencia 1 - 3 city

city 5 - 1 valencia

good games mate, as i said keep up that passing game the whole 90 mins and u will be up there.

dave55 said:
valencia 1 - 3 city

city 5 - 1 valencia

good games mate, as i said keep up that passing game the whole 90 mins and u will be up there.

Aye. Loving your mario overhead kick in the first game.... top save though, eh?
I've put the results on that site as well mate.

PSG you coming on then mate? I'll stay on if you are. I'll have a game while i wait... Probably be back after 11 if you can't get on now.

cityspud said:
dave55 said:
valencia 1 - 3 city

city 5 - 1 valencia

Aye. Loving your mario overhead kick in the first game.... top save though, eh?
I've put the results on that site as well mate.

PSG you coming on then mate? I'll stay on if you are. I'll have a game while i wait... Probably be back after 11 if you can't get on now.

i know, i wanted to kill that keeper he made so many saves. talkin of keepers if i didnt have hart i would concede so much more than i have been.

who do i have now, think its madrid. if hes around?

Arsenal 3-0 Atletico

Atletico 2-1 Arsenal

lag fest, surprised I won the 2nd game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.