FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Group A

Arsenal v Benfica (Deadline - 23:59 Tues 28th Aug)
Chelsea v Real Madrid/Real Madrid v Chelsea (Deadline - 23:59 Weds 29th Aug)
Benfica v Chelsea/Chelsea v Benfica (Deadline - 23:59 Thurs 30th Aug)
Napoli v Juventus/Juventus v Napoli (Deadline - 23:59 Thurs 30th Aug)
Paris SG v Valencia/Valencia v Paris SG (Deadline - 23:59 Thurs 30th Aug)
Man City v Real Madrid/Real Madrid v Man City (Deadline - 23:59 Thurs 30th Aug)

Group B

Bayern Munich v Barcelona/Barcelona v Bayern Munich (Deadline - 23:59 Tues 28th Aug)
Liverpool v Marseille/Marseille v Liverpool (Deadline - 23:59 Tues 28th Aug)
AC Milan v Inter Milan/Inter Milan v AC Milan (Deadline - 23:59 Weds 29th Aug)
Porto v Marseille/Marseille v Porto (Deadline - 23:59 Weds 29th Aug)

Have been away in Liverpool this weekend. Have been on socr Friday.
And its my birthday today, so won't be on until tomorrow.

All these inboxes I've been getting, telling me "you're spoiling it"
"hurry up and play" etc
Do you not have jobs/ other commitments???
It's only a game, I'll be on when I can get on.

DanCity2890 said:

"hurry up and play" etc

Is 25 minutes that much to spare to play our game. Cos you can't be arsed playing I have to take 2 draws now where you would have been an easy 6 points! Our deadline was tonight. Cheers.

Gavmcfc88 said:
DanCity2890 said:

"hurry up and play" etc

Is 25 minutes that much to spare to play our game. Cos you can't be arsed playing I have to take 2 draws now where you would have been an easy 6 points! Our deadline was tonight. Cheers.
Tend to agree that if you sign up for something then you have to see it through. The 3 or 4 days per fixture we get is more than enough time. If it isn't then people shouldn't sign up.

Who is ac milan and do you want to play tonight?? Milan derby....might have a glass of vino whilst we play

p.s dan is a selfish twat ;)

SWP's back said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
DanCity2890 said:

"hurry up and play" etc

Tend to agree that if you sign up for something then you have to see it through. The 3 or 4 days per fixture we get is more than enough time. If it isn't then people shouldn't sign up.

Understandable.

But it's only a game of FIFA, not exactly the end of the world if you end up with two draws, unless that's what you base your man hood on?

My man hood is based on MW3, much more manly.

I'm shit at that too.

SWP's back said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
DanCity2890 said:

"hurry up and play" etc

Dan - There's no problems with you being unable to play your games immediately, all we ask is that, if you do plan on going away for a few days or you know you will not be able to fulfil your games, that you tell us before hand - that way I know, as do your opponents so you don't receive said PM's?

Gav - if the games aren't played today, you will be awarded the 6pts as you have made clear effort to play them, whereas Dan did not make us aware he was going to be unavailable - had he done so, I would have extended the deadline. Also Gav, the "It would have been an easy 6pts" - tad arrogant mate, not really a need for that is there, whether it were to be true or not!

Lesson to all this lads, if you're away and/or you know, in advance, that you cant play for a certain period of time, let us know prior, please!

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
Gavmcfc88 said:

Dan - There's no problems with you being unable to play your games immediately, all we ask is that, if you do plan on going away for a few days or you know you will not be able to fulfil your games, that you tell us before hand - that way I know, as do your opponents so you don't receive said PM's?

Gav - if the games aren't played today, you will be awarded the 6pts as you have made clear effort to play them, whereas Dan did not make us aware he was going to be unavailable - had he done so, I would have extended the deadline. Also Gav, the "It would have been an easy 6pts" - tad arrogant mate, not really a need for that is there, whether it were to be true or not!

Lesson to all this lads, if you're away and/or you know, in advance, that you cant play for a certain period of time, let us know prior, please!

Was only trying to wind him up to make him come on and play me wasn't trying to be arrogant at all mate. Thought he may of had a few birthday beers to inspire the gung ho attitude but clearly not. Cheers for the 6 points either way ;) oh, and happy birthday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.