FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Gilvy....cant do tonight. Out on the beer and tomorrow going the game.......sunday before deadline will be best now mate

cityspud said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
cityspud said:
okay mate, i'll try get on about 4 or 5ish.

Are you able to get on anytime soon mate? I'm going to Bangor races then got footy after it so I won't be on till about tenish mate. Now is the time to beat me as I'm severely comatosed after last nights antics.

Just got in pal.. i can try get on tonight if you give us a time, if not though we can always do it Sunday no problems.

Think it will have to be Sunday actually mate. I might get on quite late so if i catch you on i'll send you a pm.

CSIT17 Bayern Munich 1 - 2 AC Milan Dejongsmcfc
Dejongsmcfc AC Milan 1 - 3 Bayern Munich CSIT17

Good tight games, well played m8

Website has been updated but here's the league standings again....

5xmufl.png

benfica are you around?

sjk if this game cant be played tonight can we get a extension on deadline please. im working all day and night sat sun so today is the only day i can play. im sure we will get it goin tonight but just in case

dave55 said:
benfica are you around?

sjk if this game cant be played tonight can we get a extension on deadline please. im working all day and night sat sun so today is the only day i can play. im sure we will get it goin tonight but just in case

The deadline has already been extended from tonight to Sunday.

I'll give you til Monday 12noon....

the fixture was only done this morning!! been pming benfica and we were due to play "around 8" so hopefully he will be on soon. cheers mate

sjk2008 said:
dave55 said:
the fixture was only done this morning!! been pming benfica and we were due to play "around 8" so hopefully he will be on soon. cheers mate

It was Thursday morning mate.

oh and he said around half 8 hahaha my bad. im just bored. he should be here soon

dave55 said:
sjk2008 said:
dave55 said:

oh and he said around half 8 hahaha my bad. im just bored. he should be here soon

I shall indeed. Ill be like 10 mins mate<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:
dave55 said:

Feck him off SJK and give him 2 losses for giving cheek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.