FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
dave55 said:
sjk2008 said:
It was Thursday morning mate.

oh and he said around half 8 hahaha my bad. im just bored. he should be here soon

I shall indeed. Ill be like 10 mins mate

-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm --

sjk2008 said:
dave55 said:
the fixture was only done this morning!! been pming benfica and we were due to play "around 8" so hopefully he will be on soon. cheers mate

Feck him off SJK and give him 2 losses for giving cheek.

i just got a bit excited haha been sat here bored all day :(

dave55 said:
dave55 said:
oh and he said around half 8 hahaha my bad. im just bored. he should be here soon

I shall indeed. Ill be like 10 mins mate

-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm --

sjk2008 said:

Feck him off SJK and give him 2 losses for giving cheek.

i just got a bit excited haha been sat here bored all day :(

Ive had real life commitments haha ;-)

Benfica 3 - 1 Man City

Man City 0 - 6 Benfica

Believe it or not the 2nd game was actually the closest until you went for it with about 20 left at 2 - 0 down, unlucky. Games mate

Benfica 3 - 1 Man City

Man City 0 - 6 Benfica

Believe it or not the 2nd game was actually the closest until you went for it with about 20 left at 2 - 0 down, unlucky. Games mate

3 at the back never works against players like you. just didnt change formation in the 2nd game and then went all out attack and u took advantage of all that space hahaha

can i just say i went 1-0 up in the first game:D that free kick was pretty decent and another finish just made my jaw drop lol good games, taught me a fifa lesson good and proper

cityspud said:
cityspud said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
Are you able to get on anytime soon mate? I'm going to Bangor races then got footy after it so I won't be on till about tenish mate. Now is the time to beat me as I'm severely comatosed after last nights antics.

Just got in pal.. i can try get on tonight if you give us a time, if not though we can always do it Sunday no problems.

Think it will have to be Sunday actually mate. I might get on quite late so if i catch you on i'll send you a pm.

I can play late tonight if you give us a time mate.

Waiting for Chelski, though after the European super cup today, I don't think he's looking forward to it! :)

Gavmcfc88 said:
cityspud said:
cityspud said:
Just got in pal.. i can try get on tonight if you give us a time, if not though we can always do it Sunday no problems.

Think it will have to be Sunday actually mate. I might get on quite late so if i catch you on i'll send you a pm.

I'll come on in about 20 minutes if your about mate?

cityspud said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
cityspud said:

I'll come on in about 20 minutes if your about mate?

Fancy getting on now mate or you want to leave it till the morning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.