FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

arsenal 3-1 psg
psg 2-2 arsenal

ggs mate well played
when u invite someone make sure u change squad type to online i had half a team missing first game

Arsenal 2 - 1 Juventus
Juventus 1 - 2 Arsenal

Definitely helps having Spiderman in net, I got raped stats wise.

just **** off and die

route46 said:
arsenal 3-1 psg
psg 2-2 arsenal

ggs mate well played
when u invite someone make sure u change squad type to online i had half a team missing first game

Sorry dude, didn't know there was a difference, I thought it was just the starting line up that sometimes changed.

SJK... Gav/Madrid has been busy past few days and hasnt been able to get on, pm'd him and stuff. Dont really wanna get the win like that tbh, he said he can get on 2moro. If there is an extension available im up for that.

Ye sorry sjk been trying to Get a job big time this week and bagged myself an interview in the morning so I'll be able to play them as soon as I get back from the interview. I'm sure you can find it in your heart to extend it until tomorrow. I'm going to get raped by the looks of things anyways. Night fellas.

Gavmcfc88 said:
Ye sorry sjk been trying to Get a job big time this week and bagged myself an interview in the morning so I'll be able to play them as soon as I get back from the interview. I'm sure you can find it in your heart to extend it until tomorrow. I'm going to get raped by the looks of things anyways. Night fellas.

AKA real life commitments. Good luck 2moro... for the interview and not against me!

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Gavmcfc88 said:

AKA real life commitments. Good luck 2moro... for the interview and not against me!

Cheers mate. Need it for both!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.