FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Gavmcfc88 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
Ye sorry sjk been trying to Get a job big time this week and bagged myself an interview in the morning so I'll be able to play them as soon as I get back from the interview. I'm sure you can find it in your heart to extend it until tomorrow. I'm going to get raped by the looks of things anyways. Night fellas.

AKA real life commitments. Good luck 2moro... for the interview and not against me!

Cheers mate. Need it for both!

OK, you have until 23:59 tonight.

-- Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:17 am --

csit17 said:
Ogie can't do tonight mate, will be on tomorrow about 8 if you can make it

Make sure this match is completed before 2359 tonight boys....

(Bayern v Dortmund that is)

-- Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 am --

cool cat said:
Who is Bayern ?

csit17<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 am --<br /><br />CAN VALENCIA V JUVENTUS GET PLAYED BY 2359 TONIGHT PLEASE.

CITY_SPUD V SWP'S BACK

sjk2008 said:
Gavmcfc88 said:
AKA real life commitments. Good luck 2moro... for the interview and not against me!

Cheers mate. Need it for both!

OK, you have until 23:59 tonight.

-- Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:17 am --

csit17 said:
Ogie can't do tonight mate, will be on tomorrow about 8 if you can make it

Make sure this match is completed before 2359 tonight boys....

(Bayern v Dortmund that is)

-- Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 am --

cool cat said:
Who is Bayern ?

csit17

-- Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 am --

CAN VALENCIA V JUVENTUS GET PLAYED BY 2359 TONIGHT PLEASE.

CITY_SPUD V SWP'S BACK

I've pm'd both of them so they should be done tonight if their about mate

Benfica 0 - 1 Real Madrid

Serves me right for requesting an extension lol and for wasting chances including a penalty!

Real Madrid 0 - 7 Benfica

Actually took my chances this game and you wasnt wrigglin free of my donkey defence when i read your passes this time, hence the 1 shot on goal.

Good games mate.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Arsenal 2 - 1 Juventus
Juventus 1 - 2 Arsenal

Definitely helps having Spiderman in net, I got raped stats wise.

just **** off and die
I fucking hate you, you spawny bastard! I had to hate fuck the Mrs to get the anger out me. I'll be picking pits of her out of the wall for weeks!

How did I lose either of those? My keeper made 3 saves in 2 games and yours made 22!

Serves me right for requesting an extension lol and for wasting chances!

Actually took my chances this game and you wasnt wrigglin free of my donkey defence when i read your passes this time, hence the 1 shot on goal.

Good games mate.

Mother in law killed me on the second game moidering I was 4-0 down before I knew it! If someone told me I'd take 3 points off you I would have snapped there hand off! The 88th minute penalty in the first killed me a little inside but as soon as you changed man I knew where you was going to stick it. Well played mate you should walk this league!

SWP's back said:
How did I lose either of those? My keeper made 3 saves in 2 games and yours made 22!

It's about goals not saves.

Also, the second win means are season in friendlies are 1-0 to me.

I'm pretty sure those wins mean you can't finish higher than me in this league too?

All three suggest I am better than you.

Everyone loves a trier tho, well played slugger.

Gavmcfc88 said:

Serves me right for requesting an extension lol and for wasting chances!

Good games mate.

Mother in law killed me on the second game moidering I was 4-0 down before I knew it! If someone told me I'd take 3 points off you I would have snapped there hand off! The 88th minute penalty in the first killed me a little inside but as soon as you changed man I knew where you was going to stick it. Well played mate you should walk this league!

when can you play our matches mate?

Timmmmahhhh said:
SWP's back said:

I'm pretty sure those wins mean you can't finish higher than me in this league too?

You only won the friendly season as I quit out in the 2nd to last game when I won 6-0 as I didn't know you had to go back to the menu and it awarded you the win.

You are not better than me though and you know it you jammy little git! Are you at work today?

SWP's back said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
SWP's back said:

You only won the friendly season as I quit out in the 2nd to last game when I won 6-0 as I didn't know you had to go back to the menu and it awarded you the win.

You are not better than me though and you know it you jammy little git! Are you at work today?

I don't remember this 6-0, but I'm not going to argue, it's possible.

Yeah, finish at 17.30, be at home about 18.30, if you're allowed on just text me anytime after 19.00.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.