FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

not going to be able to get on till late now... after 12 sometime.. You can give me the loss if you like, i'm not going anywhere haha but if i can catch one of you online when i'm on.. i'll give you a shout. But there is a deadline so i'm not sure if we could do that.

Sorry.. just been quite busy through the days the past weeks.

Bluetaylor and I literally tried a dozen times or more to get connection, we can get into team pick etc when i inv but either crashes before load or half way into a game in one instance.

Giving up on this tonight mate, try tomorrow and should be about

standytogilvy said:
Bluetaylor and I literally tried a dozen times or more to get connection, we can get into team pick etc when i inv but either crashes before load or half way into a game in one instance.

Giving up on this tonight mate, try tomorrow and should be about

No worries mate, I'm around all day tomorrow. Opefully better luck tomorrow some wierd going ons tonight

cityspud said:
not going to be able to get on till late now... after 12 sometime.. You can give me the loss if you like, i'm not going anywhere haha but if i can catch one of you online when i'm on.. i'll give you a shout. But there is a deadline so i'm not sure if we could do that.

Sorry.. just been quite busy through the days the past weeks.

Its ok mate ill still be on at that time. We are all on clubs too if you fancy it

Well not sure what's going to happen...deadline tonight to get Liverpool vs Dortmund played, tried and tried and tried last night for a good hour if not more and kept losing connection, I'm out tonight 7ish so will miss the deadline if Dortmund isn't around to try connection issue again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.