FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - ENTRY CLOSED!!

JIMMY GRIMBLE'S BOOTS im good to play u anytime after 10 tonite or anytime after 10 2moz morning if them times are any good to u

route46 said:
JIMMY GRIMBLE'S BOOTS im good to play u anytime after 10 tonite or anytime after 10 2moz morning if them times are any good to u

As well as arranging a game in here, it's also for the best if you PM him too.

That way, even if he pops on for 2 mins, he may not visit this thread but will see a message in his inbox.

Cheers.

Swp's back - I'll try and get on tonight between 7 and 9, I've pm'd you as well mate

how did my opponent SILVERSURFER enter the competition?

he has 0 posts.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=46851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=46851</a>

montepiller?

who the fuck is that? never heard of them

fucking parma hahahahahaha lets give it a shot hey

-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:01 pm --

owen-mcfc said:
montepiller?

french i think, fancy a few warm ups owen? never played with parma before, they are italian right?

SJK im ready whenever u want it son ;)

Hahaha! I'm just playing my games then I'll warm U up Dave ;)

dave55 said:
fucking parma hahahahahaha lets give it a shot hey

-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:01 pm --

owen-mcfc said:
montepiller?

french i think, fancy a few warm ups owen? never played with parma before, they are italian right?

SJK im ready whenever u want it son ;)

I'll try and get on over the weekend mate. Still got the final to play. Add me on PSN will you - id is HURRIKEEN

-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 pm --

Akai said:
how did my opponent SILVERSURFER enter the competition?

he has 0 posts.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=46851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=46851</a>

There's another one on here mate. Might be Silvasurfer. Not sure.

He is active though. He was in my group in the earlier tournament. Look through the thread to find a post from him and just PM him mate.

edit: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=35556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=35556</a><br /><br />-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm --<br /><br />
owen-mcfc said:
montepiller?

Erm, only the 2012 French League Champions.

what are the rules on connection loss? just playin a few online and the guy lost connection made me think

dave55 said:
what are the rules on connection loss? just playin a few online and the guy lost connection made me think

Well as we know, you can alsways determine who's connection went as it says on your screen "You have lost connection to the EA servers", so if it doesn't pop up on your screen, you know it was the other guy.

If connection goes, just start a new game with the same score and play the remaining minutes. To prevent silly arguments over injury time, fuck that off. So, if connection goes in the 72nd minute whilst you are 2-0 down, replay a game and that game ends in the 18th minute (Not the 19th or 20th because of Injury time if you get me).

Got it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.