FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - ENTRY CLOSED!!

sjk2008 said:
dave55 said:
what are the rules on connection loss? just playin a few online and the guy lost connection made me think

Well as we know, you can alsways determine who's connection went as it says on your screen "You have lost connection to the EA servers", so if it doesn't pop up on your screen, you know it was the other guy.

If connection goes, just start a new game with the same score and play the remaining minutes. To prevent silly arguments over injury time, fuck that off. So, if connection goes in the 72nd minute whilst you are 2-0 down, replay a game and that game ends in the 18th minute (Not the 19th or 20th because of Injury time if you get me).

Got it?
But the comp assigns a win to the person who dint lose connection, doesnt it?

guessing were putting are results here and doing are own league.
just a few questions does home player get to pick conditions ie weather
is it 3pts for a win???

Bollox champions! There fucking shit!

5-1 pinder

jacko8684 said:
sjk2008 said:
dave55 said:
what are the rules on connection loss? just playin a few online and the guy lost connection made me think

Well as we know, you can alsways determine who's connection went as it says on your screen "You have lost connection to the EA servers", so if it doesn't pop up on your screen, you know it was the other guy.

If connection goes, just start a new game with the same score and play the remaining minutes. To prevent silly arguments over injury time, fuck that off. So, if connection goes in the 72nd minute whilst you are 2-0 down, replay a game and that game ends in the 18th minute (Not the 19th or 20th because of Injury time if you get me).

Got it?
I thought u would create a league on fifa? Not easier? Just a thought.....

jacko8684 said:
sjk2008 said:
dave55 said:

Got it?

Yes it does. But sometimes, your connection can just go as opposed to the opponent just quitting and thats not fair. If you're 2-0 up and the other guy quits. Try for a rematch, if he doesnt accept then you get the win anyway and I will dock your opponent 3pts for being a ****. Likewise, if your 2-0 down and he quits, its likely it's not his fault, so try to play the remaining minutes in a replay. That OK?

-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:34 pm --

jacko8684 said:
jacko8684 said:
sjk2008 said:

Got it?
I thought u would create a league on fifa? Not easier? Just a thought.....
Been tried and failed a number of times. As the tourny has been a success im hoping this will be too.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm --<br /><br />
route46 said:
is it 3pts for a win???

Yeah, post results in here.

3pts a win. Normal league.

No silly conditions and all that nonsense. Just invite the guy like you would invite one of your mates for a friendly. Dont piss about with the settings

route46 said:
is it 3pts for a win???

fucking LOL

owen-mcfc said:
Bollox champions! There fucking shit!

5-1 pinder

Have you played the reverse fixure?

We're playing each person twice remember so play both games at once.

Regards to getting beat 5-1, dont blame your team mate. Pinder is quality and probably fave for the league. He's won about 50 H2H div1 titles.

just had a quick look at the villa squad while im bored at work

not a bad spine of a team, not sure what formation to play yet, will have to play some practice games when I get in

Looking forward to this :-)

Not saying he isn't quality coz he is!

BUt when your team doesn't even run proper, got a touch like dzeko on a bad day and can't finish I think you'd be annoyed!

6-1 pinder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.