FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - FIXTURES #3 RELEASED!!

Fulham 2 - Spartak 2 and Spartak 6 - Fulham 2

Tell you what Ogilvie, you destroyed me in that game but, if there was ever an example of everything one person touches turning to gold, that was it!

Everything you did went for you. You would have paid good money to see what I was doing at the time that abomination of a pinball-esque goal you scored to go 5-0 up.

Well played though. Dont seem to have any luck against Spartak. You're one of the front runners for this league I think mate.

Gonna have to rething my Fulham formation. They are defensively terrible and I'm conceding too many. Add that to the fact I dont think there's a slower team in the league and I'm losing confidence quickly!!

Fulham 2-6 Spartak Moscow

sjk2008 said:
Tell you what Ogilvie, you destroyed me in that game but, if there was ever an example of everything one person touches turning to gold, that was it!

Everything you did went for you. You would have paid good money to see what I was doing at the time that abomination of a pinball-esque goal you scored to go 5-0 up.

Well played though. Dont seem to have any luck against Spartak. You're one of the front runners for this league I think mate.

Gonna have to rething my Fulham formation. They are defensively terrible and I'm conceding too many. Add that to the fact I dont think there's a slower team in the league and I'm losing confidence quickly!!

Fulham 2-6 Spartak Moscow

Hanging out of my a*se from parklife and was expecting a beating after our 2-2 game on friday. Think it was a fortunate game and i thought you'd be raging when your keeper was caressing your defender for that goal

Nobody dropped out yet?? :(
Anybody want a game on ultimate team Im bored.

BlueinCumbria said:
Eagle - be on in about half an hour mate
Me too mate, waiting for her to go to bed shortly

Wolfburg 4-1 montepillar

Montepillar 1 -13 Wolfsburg :)

Scored him some goals coz I couldn't be assed anymore because my team is wank and all shit!

Wolfsberg 4 Montpellier 0
Montpellier 1 Wolfsberg 13

Good games! Keep at it mate you will get there

owen-mcfc said:
Wolfburg 4-1 montepillar

Scored him some goals coz I couldn't be assed anymore because my team is wank and all shit!

They are not even that bad cos ive played with them, so it must be you. No point in ruining the league goal difference by doing that.

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
owen-mcfc said:
Wolfburg 4-1 montepillar

They are not even that bad cos ive played with them, so it must be you. No point in ruining the league goal difference by doing that.

O he didn't ruin it, I scored them all ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.