FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - FIXTURES #3 RELEASED!!

Be on in ten mins.....ridiculous night........hope you are still on eagle mate x

Sunderland 1-0 Espanyol

Espanyol 2-0 Sunderland

good games jacko

BlueTaylor91 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
owen-mcfc said:
Wolfburg 4-1 montepillar

Montepillar 1 -13 Wolfsburg :)

Scored him some goals coz I couldn't be assed anymore because my team is wank and all shit!

They are not even that bad cos ive played with them, so it must be you. No point in ruining the league goal difference by doing that.

O he didn't ruin it, I scored them all ;-)

I want some honesty from you pal....how many did you score?

There's no point keeping Owen-Mcfc in this league if he's prepared to smash own goals in left, right and centre and we have ello_jo willing to replace him.

Tell me how many you scored and that is the score I will log. Owen, you want out?

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - FIXTURES #4 PENDING!!

Games to be played:

Dinamo Moscow v Sunderland/Sunderland v Dinamo Moscow (Route46 v jacko8684)
Everton v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Everton (Stu1 v Standytogilvy)
Aston Villa v CSKA Moscow/CSKA Moscow v Aston Villa (csit17 v city_123)
Athletic Bilbao v Corinthians/Corinthians v Athletic Bilbao (swp's back v blueincumbria)

Everton v Stuttgart/Stuttgart v Everton (Stu1 v jimmygrimblesboots)
Getafe v Parma/Parma v Getafe (Pinder10 v dave55)
Hamburg v Palermo/Palermo v Hamburg (Cool Cat v O'Driscoll 80)

Ok, now I know Everton & Hamburg are currently on holiday and, I'm sure they will easily catch up when they return, so, I will release fixtures #4......ONLY.......if the above games can be played today.

It all depends on you guys.....

sjk2008 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
They are not even that bad cos ive played with them, so it must be you. No point in ruining the league goal difference by doing that.

There's no point keeping Owen-Mcfc in this league if he's prepared to smash own goals in left, right and centre and we have ello_jo willing to replace him.

Tell me how many you scored and that is the score I will log. Owen, you want out?
Na mate was just annoyed yesterday anyways, he was winning 6-1 anyways so what does it matter anyways

owen-mcfc said:
sjk2008 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Na mate was just annoyed yesterday anyways, he was winning 6-1 anyways so what does it matter anyways

Because by purposely scoring own goals you're handing him an advantage over someone else on the goals scored front.

What's the point in that?

Like I said, you've not stopped moaning about your team, which, after I've played with 'em and someone else on here and we dont feel they are too bad.

I can happily put someone in your place if you're going to continue claiming your team is shit and scoring purposeful own goals. Whats it to be?

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - FIXTURES #4 PENDING!!

sjk2008 said:
Games to be played:

Dinamo Moscow v Sunderland/Sunderland v Dinamo Moscow (Route46 v jacko8684)
Everton v Spartak Moscow/Spartak Moscow v Everton (Stu1 v Standytogilvy)
Aston Villa v CSKA Moscow/CSKA Moscow v Aston Villa (csit17 v city_123)
Athletic Bilbao v Corinthians/Corinthians v Athletic Bilbao (swp's back v blueincumbria)

Everton v Stuttgart/Stuttgart v Everton (Stu1 v jimmygrimblesboots)
Getafe v Parma/Parma v Getafe (Pinder10 v dave55)
Hamburg v Palermo/Palermo v Hamburg (Cool Cat v O'Driscoll 80)

Ok, now I know Everton & Hamburg are currently on holiday and, I'm sure they will easily catch up when they return, so, I will release fixtures #4......ONLY.......if the above games can be played today.

It all depends on you guys.....
me and route 46 are booked in for after the russia game tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.