FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League #5 & Cup Fixtures RELEASED!!

Ooooh, Galatasaray drop their first points of the season AND concede their first goals of the season.

Big 6pts there for Stuttgart.

Only Standytogilvy/Spartak Moscow remain unbeaten now.

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Bluemoon League - Round #5 Fixtures RELEASED!!

mcfc_ms said:
Cool cat. We can play our hamberg v santos games now if you can
I am on tonight from 9pm all night Hamburg rifle13 psn id

Akai said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Akai said:
Galatasray 0-2 Stuttgart .. had good 1st half, then table turned in the 2nd.

Stuttgart 1-0 Galatasray .. had more chances this game and can't believe I missed a sitter at the last few mins !

well played mate.

Yeah good tight games mate. You on about the header? i thought it was in.

yea that one, was my best cross in the 2 games and some how I missed with Elmander, unbelievable!

definetly title contender you though!

waiting to play Owen now for the cup :)

Suppose i got lucky with my crosses eh! first time ive beat you that.... you was unbeaten in 3 games vs me in friendlies. Cant see many people beating you.

hopefully i can get my games out of the way tonight, Spartak Moscow and Santos, if not i'll have to play them friday or over the weekend as i'm off magaluf in the morning for a few days

Cool cat - I am at football tonight but will be able to come on about 11ish when i get home

Pinder - if you want to beat me in the cup, i can have a game in a few mins? Or when i get back after 11

can play anytime today jimmy

mcfc_ms said:
Cool cat - I am at football tonight but will be able to come on about 11ish when i get home

Pinder - if you want to beat me in the cup, i can have a game in a few mins? Or when i get back after 11

I'm at work so can play after 11 no problem I'll invite u

mcfc_ms said:

Please do me or Route a favour and beat Pinder for us as we would have him in the next round haha

Route i am on now if you fancy it? Other than that ill be on after the Euro's tonight.

pinder10 said:
hopefully i can get my games out of the way tonight, Spartak Moscow and Santos, if not i'll have to play them friday or over the weekend as i'm off magaluf in the morning for a few days

I'll be on from like half 6ish so we'll get the Spartak game done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.