FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - League #5 & Cup Fixtures RELEASED!!

Actually scratch that mate, im off out now. Will be on after 10pm tho just let me know when is best :-)

u still on jimmy coming on now
forget that just seen ur post

Sjk and 123.....ill be on tonight after the euro games.....think i might give myself a brazilian for the occasion x

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
mcfc_ms said:
Cool cat - I am at football tonight but will be able to come on about 11ish when i get home

Pinder - if you want to beat me in the cup, i can have a game in a few mins? Or when i get back after 11

Please do me or Route a favour and beat Pinder for us as we would have him in the next round haha

Route i am on now if you fancy it? Other than that ill be on after the Euro's tonight.

No chance of me beating pinder. He destoyed me in the two league games

Just hope he puts out a second string side, and I may have a slightly better chance :p

pinder10 said:
hopefully i can get my games out of the way tonight, Spartak Moscow and Santos, if not i'll have to play them friday or over the weekend as i'm off magaluf in the morning for a few days

If you have time to play the league & cup games, and you still feel you have some spare time, I can tell you your next opponent is stuttgart (JimmyGrimblesboots) if you wanna get ahead of things before you go away?

sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:
hopefully i can get my games out of the way tonight, Spartak Moscow and Santos, if not i'll have to play them friday or over the weekend as i'm off magaluf in the morning for a few days

If you have time to play the league & cup games, and you still feel you have some spare time, I can tell you your next opponent is stuttgart (JimmyGrimblesboots) if you wanna get ahead of things before you go away?

Im game.

sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:

i'm back friday afternoon so will play stuttgart when i get back, if thats ok? will try and get the spartak and santos game out the way tonight. will be on at half 9 and will wait till midnight to play them, but up at 6am to go the airport

When are you on for the cup game ali b?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.