FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

sjk2008 said:
Gav - if the games aren't played today, you will be awarded the 6pts as you have made clear effort to play them, whereas Dan did not make us aware he was going to be unavailable - had he done so, I would have extended the deadline. Also Gav, the "It would have been an easy 6pts" - tad arrogant mate, not really a need for that is there, whether it were to be true or not!

Lesson to all this lads, if you're away and/or you know, in advance, that you cant play for a certain period of time, let us know prior, please!

I would have worded that differently, very diplomatic of you.

CSIT17 Bayern Munich 2 - 0 Barcalona Chaz - good game settled with a worldy from Robben, it came to him on the right corner of the 18 yard box and he smashed it into the top corner

Chaz said he wanted to forfeit the 2nd game, well played m8, chin up for the rest of the season

1st time this game has felt broken to me. wasn't even laggy either. just unplayable.

good goal from robben m8.

chaz1337 said:
1st time this game has felt broken to me. wasn't even laggy either. just unplayable.

Chaz, why have you forfeited the second game, mate?

Do you want to fulfil the rest of your fixtures or forfeit 3-0 losses for the rest of the season?

-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm --

BlueTaylor91 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Still no sign of Orignal-Spark/marseille

?

He posted a few days back that he would be on tonight.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:59 pm --<br /><br />
Timmmmahhhh said:
sjk2008 said:
Gav - if the games aren't played today, you will be awarded the 6pts as you have made clear effort to play them, whereas Dan did not make us aware he was going to be unavailable - had he done so, I would have extended the deadline. Also Gav, the "It would have been an easy 6pts" - tad arrogant mate, not really a need for that is there, whether it were to be true or not!

Lesson to all this lads, if you're away and/or you know, in advance, that you cant play for a certain period of time, let us know prior, please!

Are you planning on playing the second game against Jimmy/Benfica as the deadline is tonight? I only have your 1-1 draw so far, so if you have played it, let me know how it went!

sjk2008 said:
chaz1337 said:

Chaz, why have you forfeited the second game, mate?

Do you want to fulfil the rest of your fixtures or forfeit 3-0 losses for the rest of the season?

-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm --

BlueTaylor91 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Still no sign of Orignal-Spark/marseille

?

He posted a few days back that he would be on tonight.

-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:59 pm --

Timmmmahhhh said:
sjk2008 said:

Are you planning on playing the second game against Jimmy/Benfica as the deadline is tonight? I only have your 1-1 draw so far, so if you have played it, let me know how it went!

Both getting online now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.