FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Arsenal 1 - 4 Benfica

Posted it on the site too.

Good game mate could of gone either way that, end to end stuff! We was hitting the woodwork for fun

chaz1337 wrote:
1st time this game has felt broken to me. wasn't even laggy either. just unplayable.

good goal from robben m8.

Chaz, why have you forfeited the second game, mate?

Do you want to fulfil the rest of your fixtures or forfeit 3-0 losses for the rest of the season?

will play my next fixture. hoping this was one off. if feels same next game. then yeah might have to forfeit and just wait for fifa 13

chaz1337 said:
chaz1337 wrote:
1st time this game has felt broken to me. wasn't even laggy either. just unplayable.

Do you want to fulfil the rest of your fixtures or forfeit 3-0 losses for the rest of the season?

will play my next fixture. hoping this was one off. if feels same next game. then yeah might have to forfeit and just wait for fifa 13

You mean you'll play your next opponent or you will play the return leg against Bayern?

sjk2008 said:
chaz1337 said:
chaz1337 wrote:

You mean you'll play your next opponent or you will play the return leg against Bayern?

will play my next opponent

chaz1337 said:
sjk2008 said:
chaz1337 said:
chaz1337 wrote:

will play my next opponent

Well your next opponent is owen-mcfc (original-spark)

Real Madrid 2 - 4 Manchester City
Manchester City 1 - 3 Real Madrid

Very strange goings on in these games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.