FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

sjk2008 said:
Remaining Fixtures:

Group A

At. Madrid v Chelsea/Chelsea v At. Madrid (Deadline: Tonight @ 23:59)

(Akai seems to be the only one making the effort so unless Dan can pull himself away from his real-life commitments to either play or let us know that he can't, Akai will be awarded 6pts).

Group B

Zenit v Liverpool/Liverpool v Zenit (Deadline: Tonight @ 23:59)
Barcelona v Liverpool/Liverpool v Barcelona (Deadline: Tonight @ 23:59)

(Not seen either of Chaz or Owen, however, as Chaz forfeited his previous fixture and hasn't really been on since, if this game isn't played tonight and we hear nothing from Chaz, Owen will get the 6pts and Chaz will have the rest of his remaining fixtures void and 3-0 wins awarded to his opposition).

SJK me and Barca already played

Liverpool 2 Barca 0
Barca 2 Liverpool 4

BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:
Remaining Fixtures:

Group A

(Akai seems to be the only one making the effort so unless Dan can pull himself away from his real-life commitments to either play or let us know that he can't, Akai will be awarded 6pts).

Group B

(Not seen either of Chaz or Owen, however, as Chaz forfeited his previous fixture and hasn't really been on since, if this game isn't played tonight and we hear nothing from Chaz, Owen will get the 6pts and Chaz will have the rest of his remaining fixtures void and 3-0 wins awarded to his opposition).

Liverpool 2 Barca 0
Barca 2 Liverpool 4

yup all way back on page 267

only need play owen which hopefully be done tonight

chaz1337 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:
Remaining Fixtures:

Group A

Group B

Liverpool 2 Barca 0
Barca 2 Liverpool 4

yup all way back on page 267

only need play owen which hopefully be done tonight

Yeah, I know. That was meant to say

Barcelona v Marseille/Marseille v Barcelona.

Round 8 Fixtures:

Group A

Benfica v Real Madrid/Real Madrid v Benfica
Atletico Madrid v Man City/Man City v Atletico Madrid
Napoli v Chelsea/Chelsea v Napoli
Paris SG v Arsenal/Arsenal v Paris SG
Juventus v Valencia/Valencia v Juventus

Group B

Zenit v Barcelona/Barcelona v Zenit
AC Milan v Liverpool/Liverpool v AC Milan
Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich/Bayern Munich v Borussia Dormtund
Porto v Inter Milan/Inter Milan v Porto
Tottenham 0-1 Marseille/Marseille 1-0 Tottenham (due to Tottenham quitting the league)

Juventus, my connection has been a tad dodgy lately but whenever's best for you pal. I'll try get on.

Barcelona 0-3 Zenit
Zenit 1-0 Barcelona

Good games Chaz. You defended like fucking lions in that second game, thought the winner would never come!

Play Owen (Marseille) now as he's online waiting for you and, if you want, you can play AC Milan (DeJongsMCFC) who's also online now, and that's your fixtures done & dusted.

Owen, once you've played Chaz (Barcelona), you're done & dusted too.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 pm --<br /><br />
BlueTaylor91 said:
sjk2008 said:
Remaining Fixtures:

Group A

Group B

Liverpool 2 Barca 0
Barca 2 Liverpool 4

Ours will have to go down as draws now mate as I'm done for the night. Was on at 6 and then again at 8 for a few hours.

Never mind. You need to play DeJongsMCFC who's AC Milan and online now.

I've played all my games now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.